Chapter 14 the fans finding out

Louis's POV
I was on Instagram I re followed Eleanor on Instagram and I liked her picture and she did the same to me so now the fans are assuming we are back together and the papz took pictures of us when we were in Starbucks so the fans now know we are friends maybe we are back together now but we don't want anyone to know yet.Eleanor said "I knew they would find out." I said "they know everything." She said "but they are just assuming that we are back together some are happy some aren't like last time." I said "just ignore the larries because their not getting in the way again of our relationship because you are the one I want I love you and they have to live with that." She said " I know and your the one I want and your family loves me and I love you so much we are meant to be together." I said "exactly so does that mean we're back together?" She said "yeah we are." I was so happy I kissed her lips gosh I missed that once we were done,We were siting on the couch together and joy came down and said "so your my new mommy?"Eleanor smiled and said "well yeah I'm your step mommy now." She said "okay I'm fine with that."

Then joy sat in between us I could tell that joy was going to love her and Freddie already did love her and she loved him she understands what she is getting her self into now that we are back together this time it's different because I have kids she was fine with that she told me she would love to have kids with me some day I'm ok with that she is definitely the one I knew it from the start I'm so happy we are back together. Joy fell asleep on her it was adorable everything was perfect now.