Chapter 6 fight with zayn

Louis's pov
I was so mad that zayn said this about me of course I'm not going to be his best friend because he told me to get a life and don't get into his life and that's what I'm doing I'm living my life and he's living his life. Danielle came in and wrapped her arms around my waist she said "are you okay?" I said "yeah I'm just pissed off at zayn that is making up stuff about me."Danielle said "don't listen to him just inore him he's not wroth your time." I said "it just makes me mad because I didn't do anything to him and he said we are fine but then he comes back with that." She said "don't let him get to you." I said "I won't." She kissed my cheek and then I decided to go for a walk to get my mind off of this and also I had to go get joy since she was spending the day with Harry and his sister Gemma.

I was walking to Harry's house and then I saw zayn with Gigi he said "hey mate." I said "hey." He said "what's up?" I said "nothing much what's up with you?" He said "nothing much." I said "I got go pick up my daughter so I'll see you around." He said "when did you have another kid?" I said " I adopted her." He said "oh I see." I said "yup see you later." I seriously didn't want to talk to him so I left quickly and headed to Harry's house I got there I knocked on his door and he answered I walked in and said "I saw zayn." He said "what did he want?" I said "nothing we just talked a little I wasn't in the mood to talk to him after what he said about me." Harry said "true."

Then joy came out of the bathroom with Gemma and said "daddy look at my pretty nails." I said "they are so pretty I love them." Then she said bye to Gemma and Harry and so did I, then we headed back to our house and I made lunch for us after I was done I called joy and Danielle in we ate after then joy went to watch tv while I did some work for the girlband that I put together and Danielle was working on her stuff for her acting.

After I was done me and Danielle took joy and Freddie to a park we were walking there and zayn was there with Gigi he came over and said "are these your kids?" I said "yeah they are." He said "nice." Then I said "I never stopped being your friend you wrote that to me on social media that's why we're not friends anymore and you never keep in touch with me anymore." He said "I know that we're just not friends anymore and I understand that."

Then it was slient then me and Danielle took the kids out to dinner we got to the place and waited to be seated we got a table and sat down we ordered our drinks and got our food. We ate after that we got the check and left after we paid.

We got home and I got the kids ready for bed I gave them baths and got them in their pjs. Then I put them in their rooms kissed their heads and then I turned off their lights.

Then headed to my room and took a shower then I got out and put my pjs on then I climbed into bed next to Danielle and wrapped my arms around her and then I went to sleep.