Chapter 8 saying goodbye to grandma

Joy's pov
Today daddy was taking me some where I didn't know where it was but daddy didn't look happy about taking me there he looked sad. We got to the place I know this place to well I started panicking I said "daddy I don't want to go here." He said "baby girl don't worry you'll be fine I just want you to have one last day with your grandmother." I said "what do you mean by that?" He gave me a sad smile and said "it's time to say goodbye to her." I was so confused we walked into a white room and I saw my grandma with all these wires on her. It was scary daddy carried me over to her bed and sat me on the bed I hugged her and she said "hey there little one." I said "hi grandma." She looked like she was going to cry she said "I love you very much and I'll see you again soon I'll be watching over you be good for your daddy and mommy they will need you the most right now." She gave me a hug and a kiss and I said "where are you going?" She said "I'm going away I'll see you again some day."I hugged her and then she was gone daddy was crying so were my aunts and mommy I didn't understand what happened but I know it isn't good. We then left and headed home we got home and daddy called a bunch of people. I was in my room coloring then mommy came upstairs and said "it's lunch time." I walked downstairs and we ate no one was saying a word. I still didn't understand what just happened. 

Then mommy cleaned the table then I went up to my room and I took my nap. When I woke up it was dinner time I headed downstairs and we all ate in slients again.

Then daddy picked me up gave me a bath and got my pjs on and then tucked me in bed and read me a story and then I feel into a deep sleep still confused about what happened today.