Chapter 9 mom's wake

Louis's pov
Today was going to be a long day today was the wake for my mom. I still can't believe she's gone it doesn't feel real. I looked in the mirro and fixed my tie Danielle came up behind me and wrapped her arms around me and laid her chin on my shoulder she said "are you ready? Joy's already dress I got her dress in a black dress she looks cute." I said "yeah let's go." I went into joy's room and picked her up Freddie was with Briana and her family my sister's, Tommy, I, joy and Danielle all got into a limo they drove us to the place were the wake was. We walked in and we had a open caset so people could have their last good byes I looked at her and kissed her head and said "good bye mom see you again some day." And then stepped away while my sister's did the same I had to stay strong for them joy looked so confused and said "is grandma sleeping?" I said "yes baby for a long time you won't see her ever again." She went over to the Caset and gave her a kiss and said "bye bye grandma."

Then came over to me I picked her up my step dad and Danielle came over to me my step dad kissed my mom's lips one last time and then stood next to me Danielle held my hand. The people started piling in, the boys and their families were here they came over to me and said "we're so sorry for your lost mate we are here for you." I said "thanks for coming boys I know you guys will always have my back." Liam said "we'll always be here for you."They each gave me a hug and then their families did the same my sister came over to me and said "I can't do this." I said "can't do what?" She said "I can't be in this room anymore it's to much." I hugged her and said "we'll get through this." She just cried into my chest and said "I miss her so much." I said "I miss her too."

After the wake we headed back to our house the boys join us. We got there and we had a lot of food so we ate some of that for dinner we had lunch at the wake. After we were done I went upstairs and took a shower and got my pjs on. Then I went back downstairs and sat next to Danielle Lottie came back downstairs I said "did you put the twins to bed?" She said "yeah."

Then she went to get ready for bed we watched tv for a couple of hours and then we went upstairs and the boys were spending the night tonight we all went upstairs and went to sleep I climbed into bed and Danielle climbed in next to me. Then I heard a little voice say "daddy I miss grandma." I turned around and saw joy I said "come here." I hugged her as she cried I said "shh she's in a better place now shh we all miss her but she's watching over us and she's always right here." I pointed to her heart she sniffled and said "I want her here." I said " I know baby but she is here she'll always be here." She said "okay." I said "now get some sleep you can sleep in her tonight." She nodded and fell asleep in my arms Danielle wrapped her arms around me and we both fell into a dreamless sleep.