Chapter 5 LA

Louis's pov
Today we are heading to la right now we woke up at 4:00 in the morning and we are heading to the airport. We got to the airport and joy was still sleeping. We waited until our plane was called once it was called we grabed our stuff and headed on the plane. We were in first class joy woke up and said "where are we?" I said "we are on a plane." She said "oh I never been on one of these." I said "your going to like it."

Then the poilet came on the Loud speaker and said "please put on your seat belts and turn off your phones." I turned off my phone and put my seat belt on as Danielle put her seatbelt on and she put joy's seatbelt on. Then the plane took over joy held on to my hand I could tell she was scared I said "you'll be okay." The plane took off, 7 hours later we landed in la.

We got our bags and then headed into the airport where the 5SOS boys were and the other boys were. We walked over to them and joy ran to 5SOS and Ashton caught her and said "you must be joy right?" She said "yeah." I said "what's up mates how's break going so far?" They said "good." I said "that's good."

Then we headed to mine and Danielle's house that we have here but first we had to stop and get Freddie my son. We went to Briana's house I got out of the car and walked up to her house she opened the door and handed him to me without saying a word I could care less about her.

Then we headed to mine and Danielle's house, we got there and I put our bags in our room and I put joy's bag in her room and then the boys and 5SOS boys put their's in the guest rooms. Then I headed downstairs and we decide to walk around la for the day we first went to get lunch. We went to a place harry chose we waited to be seated. We got a table we all sat down and ordered our drinks. We got our drinks and then ordered our food.

After we were done I paid for everyone since it was my treat. We then headed to a couple of stores and we let joy get what ever she wanted. Then we headed to Starbucks.

Then we headed back to my house and I got my bathingsuite on I also got joy's and Freddie's bathing suites on them then we headed out to the pool I put joy's life jacket on and I put Freddie in his tube. I put sunscreen on both of them and on my self then I headed into the pool everyone else came in too.

We were in the pool for a long time then I got out and started making hamburgers and hotdogs for dinner. After I was done I called everyone to the table they all came we all ate. After that I made a fire in the fire pit as Danielle got the kids ready for bed joy loves Freddie which I'm happy about.

Then they came back out and we just talked and chatted by the fire pit. Then Danielle brought the kids inside and put them to bed. We all headed inside at 11:00 and I took a shower and then got my pjs on and headed to bed I climbed in next to Danielle and wrapped my arms around her waist I said "goodnight babe." And kissed her cheek and she said "good night love." And kissed my lips and then we both cuddled and feel into a peaceful sleep.