Chapter 12 for the best

Louis's pov
I love Danielle with all my heart but if she is cheating on me I don't want to suffer through that I've already been through so much pain why would I want to go through more maybe it was best if we ended things. She was coming over today there was a knock at the door I got it the boys had joy for the day so it was just me and her I said "sit." She sat down I said "I can't do this anymore if you are cheating on me I think it's best for us not to be together then." She said "I didn't mean to hurt you." I said "but you did so I think it's best for you to leave now good bye Danielle have a good life." She had tears in her eyes and she said "but I love you." I said "not as much as I love you and obviously you don't if you cheated on me bye Danielle have a nice life." She left and I just sat on the couch and let it all out since there was no one there I was so heartbroken why would she do this to me I thought she was the one I guess not I guess I'll just have to search for another one or maybe go back to a old one.

Then the boys and joy came in Niall asked "you alright mate?" I said "no we broke up." I stood up and went to my fridge and grabbed a beer Liam said "I'm so sorry mate but you did the right thing we brought food home want some?" I said "yeah I know and sure." We all went into the kitchen and ate joy said "can I have some candy?" I said "one piece that's it." She said "okay."

Then she took a pice and went into the living room it felt so empty with out both of the people I loved dearly here I sighed and sat next to joy. Joy said "where's mommy?" I said "she left." She said "will she come back?" I said "sadly no but don't worry I'll fine you a new one." She said "ok."

Then there was a knock at the door I got it and it was zayn I was surprised I said "what are you doing here?" He said "I just wanted to say I'm here for you if you need anything I never stopped being your friend you'll always be my brother. I'm sorry for making those comments on twitter."I said "thanks mate and it's fine."

Then we just talked to rest of the day for dinner we all just had the food that we already had here. Then I went to take a shower and get my pjs on, then I brushed my teeth and went back downstairs I brought joy up to her room and gave her a bath and got her pjs on then she brushed her teeth and I put her to bed I kissed her head and she said "night daddy." I said "goodnight baby girl."

Then I left and went back down stairs and me and the boys just chatted then all headed to bed zayn left and then the rest of us headed to bed I got into my bed and it felt so empty but I did what I had to do it was the right thing for me I wasn't going to let her hurt me anymore I fell right to sleep once I hit the pillow.