Chapter 13 seeing the ex

Louis's POV
Today I was heading to Starbucks with joy and Freddie I was having a day with my kids today. We walked into Starbucks and I saw Eleanor my ex gosh I missed her I didn't even notice her walking over to us until she saw my kids and said "oh you have a family now?" She looked upset I said "yeah but it's just me." She said "what happened to their mother?" I said "Freddie's mom lives in La and joy's mom she lives here but I don't talk to her anymore." She said "oh what happened with her?" I said "we broke up a couple days ago." She said "oh I'm so sorry to hear that." I said "it's fine it wasn't meant to be so you want grab a coffee with me?" She said "yeah I would like that."

She then got a coffee and I got a tea we sat down at a table and just talked she was single wow maybe this is a sign maybe god wants us to get back together or maybe my mom wants me to get back together with her. She was a amazing girlfriend and she is amazing girl I would love to give her another chance but I don't know if she wants to get back together with me but it's wroth a shot. I said "hey el I have a question for you would you give me another chance I really missed you or do you think we can be friends and see where it ends up or start where it ended?" She said"yeah I would love that I missed you too I haven't had a boyfriend since we split up so for over 4 years I haven't." I said "really wow." She said "yeah because I knew I only wanted to be with you but let's not tell anyone yet beside your family." I said "yeah that's a good plan I think the fans would love it at less some but some won't I know that." I called my family and told them the good news they were so happy they loved Eleanor she was part of our family I'm so happy that she is back in my life I think she might be the one I'm happy with her and she's happy with me.