Chapter 15 hell breaks lose

Louis's pov
Last night/this morning was hell I'm still heated and exhausted from that all I did was defend my girlfriend and I'm made to look like the bad guy when I'm not the bad guy here but the papz are and so are the "fans" that attacked Eleanor and cornered her and they attacked me too I didn't do anything wrong and the guy fell I didn't lay a finger on him all I was doing was trying to get him away from Eleanor I didn't want him taking pictures of her and I didn't lay my hands on the girls either their making shit up so I look bad. There was a knock at the door I got it, it was Danielle she said "where's joy?" I said "you're not taking her away from me." She said "well you got sent to jail so I don't want her being with you anymore because if you're not going to be around then she'll need a mother in her life." She walked in looking for her I said "yeah I got arrested for defending my girlfriend but I'm out now because oli saved my ass and paid $20,000 to get me out there I'm just under house arrest I'm still here for her she needs a father In her life too."She said "but you still have to go to court what will happen if you don't win." I said "I know I'm still the same guy before all of this I haven't changed I'll win court because I didn't do anything wrong." She said "are you?" Looking at me with her arms crossed I said "I didn't do anything wrong Dani it was the girls and the papz and no one would help us when I was yelling for help and the girls hurt me and Eleanor so you see my face?"Danielle looked at my black eye said "I see the bruises but I don't think this is the right time for you to have Joy after all of this you can have her back." I said "I'm fine but you can take her for the day if that makes you feel better." She said "fine I'll bring her back late tonight then deal." I said "fine deal."
Then she went to get Joy, Joy said "bye daddy." I said "bye sweetie have fun." Then they left Eleanor came out and said "they really shouldn't have arrested you, you didn't do anything to them." I said "excatly they want to press charges on us for nothing we didn't do anything all I did was take the girls off of you." She said "excatly.

Then we watched a movie and cuddled since I couldn't leave the house and Eleanor wasn't going to leave my side so we ordered pizza I got it and paid and then we watched movies for the rest of the day and we cleaned the house I was happy I wasn't in Jail but being on house arrest wasn't that fun either but at less Eleanor was here with me so I knew she was safe. I really hope the judge believes me I believe he will since all the fans are on my side and so is my family so I strongly believe that I'm going to win this one and the girls and the papz will get sent to jail or pressed with charges.

Danielle came back with a sleeping Joy she put her in her room she came downstairs and handed me and Eleanor dinner. I said "how was she?" Danielle said "good as always." I said "thank you for bring us food." She said "your welcome it's the less I can do."

Then she left without saying anything else I did nothing wrong so I don't know why she's acting like this, She's probaly jelous that I'm back together with my ex. To be honest I never actually loved Danielle as much as I love Eleanor me and eleanor have been through and hell and back together she's my world and everything I felt nothing with Danielle.

After we were done I went to go take a shower after that I got my PJs on and Eleanor did the same then we climbed into bed and went to sleep my family and I were both so stress out with this and so was Eleanor but we both fell right to sleep trying to get our mind off of all of this.