CHARECTER LIST

Let me explain the characters which will be key point in this.

Ryan is the pastel goth teenage girl you've always wanted to be. Perfect body, nice hair.

But she has her wall built up high after someone has managed to break them down, tear her apart. Keep reading, you'll see who.

She's as hard on everyone else as she really is to herself.

Beat is the girl who you might see yourself to be. She's curvy and not one thing about her is perfect. But the imperfectness makes her perfect.

She doesn't live at home, she lives on the streets. It's the beat that keeps her alive.

Ryan's dad, Rick, was a hard working man in Ryan's life. He came home every day after work tired and stressed out.

He would use that excuse daily, until he stopped coming home.

Ryan's mom, Cindy, is an old lady who works hard to keep herself alive with the help of her new boyfriend Joe. She has raised Ryan to follow her dreams and do as she please.

The 5SOS boys, Liz and Lou (i know shes sweet as sugar and very easy going but in this i kinda wanted her to be a mother figure-ish for ryan.) will figure out they have something in common with these 4 random people. Keep reading and you'll figure out the difference that makes them the same.