Stop the world I wanna get off with you by Arctic Monkeys

I finally settle into my bed, sighing. We had been setting up the room now for a few hours. The clock now shows us that it's just after 7 o'clock. When  we got here, it was around 4 o'clock but I had mostly slacked off, as to why it took so long to set up.

"Don't get too comfy, Ryan." Lou says, putting her purse strap over her shoulder.

"How come?" I say, frowning a bit.

"We need dinner." She says, offering me her hand.

"Can I just stay.. Please?" I stick out my lower lip, shooting her a pout. "Pleeeeeeeeeeeease." I nearly beg.

"Fine. Stay in here though, okay?"

"Will do." I say and with that, she hurries out the door.

I pull my knees up to my chin and just rest my face on them. I don't know what to do. I could text Beat, but I don't wanna bother her with my own problems seeing that she has her own.

I'll just ask Calum tomorrow how she's doing.

I could also go harass the boys, but I doubt any of them would wanna talk to me. But the worst part is, I wouldn't of punched Luke if I could control myself. I would be nice to them if I could too, if that could save me for being hurt again but it won't cause it doesn't hurt like that.

But in a book I read, yes I read books, the main characters says 'to love is to destroy, and that to be loved is to be the one destroyed.'.

In the end you learn that that's not the case, but that's not the point.

If I fall for any one them, including Ashton, this could all go down hill. Even though Ashton is so sweet to everyone he meets, and his smile is killer with those dimples. And I mean, his arms are pretty killer too. 

We are total opposites, like the moon and the sun. And I will not let this become a tragic love story where he dies just so I can shine.

I sigh and turn on the TV. For some reason, I find comfort in the little background noise it gives as I scroll my phone going through my directed tweets.

None of them are too pleasant, but most never are. They don't bother me.

Most of them are asking who I am, anyways, and why was I with the boys. Or why am I mean to them. Or if I've fucked them or seen them naked.

"Open the door." I hear someone say and I just stay put, the voice unrecognizable. "Ryan, open the door. Please?" 

"No. Fuck off." I shout, hugging my knees closer to me. The voice is obvious now, but I still refuse to open it.

"I'll tell Lou what happened on the bus. I'm sure you haven't yet.." The voice taunts.

"Fine."

I crawl out of bed and take my time getting to the door. If it's important, they can wait a few seconds without getting upset. I slame open the door to see Ashton standing there, fluffing his hair. He walks right past me, sitting on Lou's bed angrily.

"Why would you do that?!" He nearly shouts.

"Do what?" I say, tilting my head to the side.

"You know well what." He gets up again, pacing around. "Are you trying to make us hate you?" 

"Of course not." I say, biting my lip but reverting to a sly smile. "Why ever would I want to do that, Ashy?" 

"Don't call me that." He clenches his fist as he sits back down and grabbing my wrists. "Why did you punch Luke? He's like a brother to me!"