Anthem Part 2 by Blink 182

"Yeah but it's no big deal."

"Clearly cause you're sitting in front of me sobbing."

I look up at Lou from my bed, a pillow in my arms tight. She isn't in focus. Last night, everyone said some things that they shouldn't have. Everything was said out of anger.

And now Im afraid everything is gonna be said out of my sadness.

and even thought its been like, 10 hours since Ashton told me I had issues and then quickly came to cuddle, I'm still heartbroken over what he said.

In a book I once read, paper towns by john green, Margo once says to Q "When you say nasty things about people, you should never say the true ones, because you can't really fully and honestly take those back, you know?". And I know what Ashton said about me was true, and that really hurts.

"Ryan.. we have stuff to do, but if you'd rather stay here I'd be more than willin-"

"No, its okay Lou." I say, waving her off. "What he said is true and I'll just move on." I shake my head. "Let's pretend like none of this has happened, deal?"

"Are you sure you should do this? I mean, bottle everything up?" I nod and shale my head at her. "Well, if you say so."

"Let me get dressed." I grab my suitcase and go through it quickly. I wear my favorite outfit, the one I love the most; my black skirt, knee socks and my batman T-shirt tucked in all around.

When I come out, I slip on my Jeffrey Campbell's and grab my new bag, throwing it over my shoulder. Maybe doing some actual stylist stuff will be fun and nice for a change. I mean, its about time. Right?

"So, plans?" I ask and look at my phone.

"It's about noon so there's plenty to do." She opens the door and we head out.

I walk a bit slowly behind her, my heals clicking every step on the tile floor nearly in time with my typing fingers.

I nearly jump when a door is swung open. I get startled and fall back onto the door across.

"Oh.. Ryan.." Luke says out the nearly open door. "Uh.."

"Hello?" I feel the door open behind my back and I fall onto the ground into a room. "Oh.. hey Ryan." Ashton says, offering me his hand.

"Ryan, what're you doing?" Lou asks as she turns around. Her mouths opens a bit in an O shape and runs over.

"I'm fine, Ashton." I say ignoring his hand and I get up on my own, even in heels and a skirt.

"Hello boys." Lou says with a smile.

"Hey!" They all chime in, smiling back.

"Ryan, I mean, since you're here.." Ashton trails on. "Can we talk?"

I go to open my mouth but Lou's voice speaks up for me. "We're busy today, boys. Sorry." I nod and back away from the doors.

"Yeah. Sorry.." I shrug and wipe my eyes and bite my lip. Quickly, Ashton's face changes entirely into and also sad smile and nods, waving off and heading back into his room.

'"Meetings, meetings, meetings." Lou says.

*ASHTONS POV*

"Who was there?" Calum asks, looking up from his bed.

"Ryan." I say monotonously and pull put my phone, entering my password quickly.

"Oh?" He bites his lip a second. "What'd she say?"