She Said by Stephen Jerzak

authorsnote:

sorry abouttheissueswotht he app.
tryingtofixitrightnow:))

-----
I scroll though my Tumblr dashboard, just loaded with bands and depressing posts. Nothing more crazy than usual. Expect the fact that I have 100+ messages sent to me. The word got out that I will be working with the boy and now my own life isn't as private as I thought. Why can I just pull a Hannah Montana? Expect I won't quite and dance nearly naked at the VMA's.
The internet is lame when you everyone knows who you are. There's no real struggle for followers or anything. Almost the whole 5sosfam is following me now, yet I have nothing to offer.
"Ryan?" Lou calls me from the washroom.
"Mhm?"
"C'mer please."
I get up from my laptop and shut the top harshly. I sigh and push it aside as I slowly climb off my bed to go to see her in the washroom. She's sitting on the side of the tub and sarround by hair protects and clothing. Most of it mine.
"What are you doing?" I ask.
"Makeover, for you." She says, grabbing a jar of dye, covered so I can't see the colour.
"Uh..." I say, bitting my lip. "I thought you liked my style?" I ask.
"I do, but we're going to work on it a tad." She says, moving aside. "Sit here. I'm doing you're hair."
I sigh and sit down. She wraps a towel around my neck and begging combing through my longm thick hair. She globs something onto it, cold and wet. This is a feeling I know too well, it's dye. I pull my phone out of my pocket and begin scrolling through Tweets. None of me, thank god. I'm still a loser on Twitter.
"Ryan, you'll grow on them. I think they were just expecting a guy to spend time with. You know?" She says to me and I nod. "Don't move your head unless you want dye all over you."
I just sigh and look around, trying to see into the mirror but I'm too short to see. I cross my ankles and look among the stuff trying to find a hint of what colour. I trust Lou too easily, clearly. I see behind the door some of my clothes into piles, as though pre-picked outfits.
"That's what you'll be wearing to the debut party tonight." She says, pointing to the one in the far back.
"Are you coming?" I ask.
"Certainly. Now, let the dye sit for a bit until you wash it out. I'm gonna go get dinner, okay?" She says. I nod.

***

Lou arrives in just enough time to help wash out the dye. I have resisted the urge to look, even though it has been so tempting. My scalp is starting to itch.
She places the subs on table and points for me to lay my head under the bathtub sink. I do as she asks and I wrap the towel around myself tighter. Wouldn't wanna have a wet T-shirt contest with Lou, I'd probably win anyways.
"As I wash out your dye, I'll give you tips. Dead?" She says, rubbing my hair.
"Oki."
"So, message the scalp. Be gentle. Always come to hair through when most of the dye it out. When you're done, straighten it." She says to me. I keep my eyes close so I don't see the colour of the water
"I know how yo dye hair. I did it to myself." I say to her briefly, trying to avoid water in my mouth.
"Sh." She says, washing it out. "Done." She says, wrapping a towel around my head.

I sigh in relief for a minute as I stand up and look into the mirror. My face is red from having it down and there's little water running down my face. Time for the big reveal. Am I ready? Duh. I pull out the towel and I let out a sound of awe.
My long hair that was once brown with ombre tips is now a pastel purple at the roots that fades into an icy blue towards the middle and into the tips is nearly pure white. I look like a snow princess.
"This looks amazing!" I say, hugging onto Lou tight.
"You're welcome, dear. I knew you'd love it." She says, grinning to me.
"Of course you knew!" I say. "You're a professional." She just nods.
"Now, blow dry your hair. Straighten it and here is what you're gonna wear. But before you get dressed, come eat." She says, waving and leaving the washroom.
My hair always takes forever to dry, so I use hot and on high. Might fry it more, but I've got nothing to lose. This is amazing. I love this. I look so different. Will the boys like it? I just smile and begin brushing through my hair with a comb.
"Fucking hell this is hot." I shout.
"Language!" Lou yells back and I just chuckle.
I just nod and continue straightening my hair. I've never looked as much like a girl until now. Before, I just seemed like a gender queer crack head. But this is awesome.
"Lou..." I say quietly into the other room.
"Mhm?"
"Thank you." I say quietly but quickly go back to my usual, harsh voice. "I don't usually say that so.."
I can hear her laugh momentarily and I smile. But enough of that sappy marshmallow stuff. Mmm. Pizza sounds and smells good right now.
I run out with the brush in my hand and grab a slice. This is gonna be delicious. I sit in the toilet and continue brushing my hand with one hand and stuffing my face with the other.
"Here's your dress. Well, its mine but I would like you to wear it tonight." She hands me a black dress, which is utterly beautiful. You can tell its hers, I would never buy that. Not that is have the money for it anyways.
It is black. Just pure black, the way I love it. Iron and put it on.
"Damn." I say, admiring myself in the mirror. I look nothing like I did just a few hours ago.
The dress hugs my upper body perfect. The top part is mostly lace, and it clings onto my arms nicely. The bottom part just puffs out but stops just above my knees. It gives a nice illusion.
"Louuu cmer please!" I say, smiling. She walks in, not looking at me but her phone. I leap over and hug her, squeezing her tight.
"Ryan! What's wrong?" She says patting my back but pulling away fast.
"Nothing. I look great. Now you get ready, I eat and then we can go! I'm ready to get my twerk on." I sat, jokingly. She just shakes her head at me.

***

"This'll be sick!" I shout out the window. We're on the way to the boys house again.
"Agreed." Lou says. "Don't cause trouble." She says, a caution in her voice.
"Me? Cause shit? PSH." I say, pulling my sleeves down and covering my hands.
"You know what I mean. This'll be a blast. The whole crew and band friends will be there. Loads of people. No drinking, please, either." She says I just nod.
Once she gets in, the whole street is flooded with cars. So is their driveway. I point for Lou to drop me off in front of their driveway and she just nods and stops the car. I get out and walk up to the to house.
I ring the doorbell and guess who answers is.
Luke.
"Hello?" He says.
"Hi. I'm with Lou." I just say firmly, trying to ignore his rudeness from the other day.
"Oh okay." He says, opening the door and letting me in. I'm sure he's already forgotten me.
I walk in and am surrounded with many people. Music is blaring loudly. A song I know to well. I mean, its my jam! She said by Stephen Jerzak.
I walk into the living room like earlier, squeezing by people. Its a much more different than earlier. There's ribbons thrown across the room and red solo cups laying across the room on any surface available.
"Hey." I feel someone tap on my shoulder. I turn around.
"Yo." I say. It's Michael. Time for my revenge.
"Liking the party?" He asks, taking a drink from his cup.
"Oh of course!" I say with a grin and slightly wink. "Care to dance?" I ask, pointing to the groups of people.
"Sure. Why not?" He leads me over near a stereo.
I dance a tad far away. I'm not gonna hurt him. Revenge is just served hot. In this case, anyways. I move closer, clashing our hips.
"Oops!" I say, laughing. "My bad."
"It's okay.." he says. "Nice hair." He says with a wink.
"Thanks."
I move closer and grab his free hand. I put it on my hip a tax low. He smiles slightly but it turns into lust. Good.
I kiss him. Hard. He tries to kiss back but I pull away.
"What's your name?" He asks. I get closer and I kiss his neck. He shutters but doesn't stop me. I kiss up his jaw and make my way to his ear.
"My name?" I ask. He nods. "Ryan." I say, pulling away and leaving the room.
"What..." I hear him ask as I leave the room, heading to the porch on the other side of the house.
I stop in the kitchen and grab a cup, filled with whatever. Nothing wrong with some pre-poured drinks. Right? Jack Daniels taste better when you don't know about it.
"Hey. That's mine." I turn around to see Ashton.
"Ops. I'm sorry." I say, taking a drink.
"Ryan..." he says quietly.
"Yup?" I say with a tad evil grin.
"You look... different." He says, getting closer to me.
"Hot, right?" I say, I get so close he can feel my breath. "You're just as shallow as most people, right? Cause you gave zero fucks about me when I looked like a crack hobo." I say, quietly yet with a tone of lust, the same way I did with Michael. "Shallow dickhead." I spit at him.
I hurry away out of the room and go sit outside on their porch. Its dark out and the city looks so pretty with just lights. Nothing could beat this.
Well, if I had a guy to make out with.