Would You Still Be There by Of Mice And Men

Atlanta. Man, does this place bring memories.

Fuck this.

When I was young and my parents still together, we would come during the summer to visit my dad's mom. She isn't my grandma, she supported my dad when I wanted to move away. Anyways, I don't know why we came cause it always ended with my mom and her mother in law arguing and me and her would leave to sleep in a hotel room. For fun, we'd walk around and look at all the nice things. 

I think that's where she first met Joe, one year. I'm not sure though. 

Luke promised me today to teach me drums. Michael and Ashton had an interview to attend to and Calum said he wanted to stay back and talk to Beat. 

I love them, honestly. They're so cute, it nearly kills me. I think Ashton had mentioned that Calum likes to buy her little things from each city; a handmade bracelet, a little couch pillow, a teddy of a dog, charms for her charm bracelet or even sometimes shirts with I <3 *area that we're in*. He's actually quite cheesy and lame. A cheeseball, that sly fucker. I'm sure he would of already gotten it in by now, actually.

Lou and I talked late last night. Neither of us could sleep. I think the fact we have about 6 more days together. She joked, saying she would adopt me if I wasn't already eighteen and had a baby of her own. It was cute, made my heart swell.

I think I'm okay. I'm good. I feel kinda high in the sky but I guess this is what love does to you. Love. Yeah. It feels weird to say that. I never thought I'd say I'm in love with Ashton. I mean, I used to say it when I was a big fangirl.. but now.. the feeling is mutal. He feels it back.

Right?

Now isn't a time to get worried. I'm gonna be strong and not doubt it. 

I don't know what time Luke wants to meet up. Everyone yesterday on the bus ride seemed to be some what busy, everyone has something on their mind. I can just sense it. It's not like an awkward air but it's just.. stiff. they're up to something. 

I think eveyone knows that the good bye is coming in a few weeks, the end of September is coming up soon.

"Ryan?" I turn around and see Izack, running up and waving.

"Oh. Hey..?" I say, furrowing my brows. I thought I had made it clear i never wanted to see him again after I thought we were friends but he talked shit about me behind my back.

"Long time no talk." He said, smiling.

"I wanted to keep it that way." I say, turning my back and putting my feet down and resting my hands on the table infront of me.

"I know. I just wanted to come apologize.." He says quietly.

"Thanks. Now please, fuck off." I say, shooting a harsh smile over my shoulder and he comes up, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"I just-"

"I swear to god if you don't take your hands off me I will twist it so hard that you won't be able to play drums for a long, long time." I say, reaching my hand up for his but he jerks it away.

"Don't be so difficult." He shrugs and sighs loudly.

"Don't fucking touch me." I speak up.

"Hey guys, whats up?" Luke comes jogging into the lounge, his hair a bit of a mess. "Why the shouting?"

"Fuck off. I swear." I whisper into Izacks ear and he just bites his lip. "Oh, nothing. We were just talking."

"You guys haven't talked in a while." Luke looks at us suspiciously. 

"Yeah, I know." Izack says. "I'm sorry." He says to me, nods his head at Luke and heads off into another side of the room.

I look down at my feet and sigh, trying to keep myself inside. Why now? For fuck sake. I've avoided him for a good enough of time, doesn't he get the picture? I don't wanna break down infront of Luke. I'm not sade that Izack called me a whore or anything, just mad. I just don't understand. I think I saw him even before with a girl getting quite cozy back stage.

I think Gifted But Twisted and 5 Seconds Of Summer are great friends ,especially on twitter a lot. I haven't been checking cause I try and avoid the tweets but I think so. Maybe not so much in person, the boys are so busy. It seems like I spend quite a bit of time with them, but when I'm not working at night with them, it's like 4-5 hours a day if I'm lucky. 

I look up and Luke's just studying Izack in the corner who's paying attention to the news on tv but quietly turns back to face me. He smiles and I feel my heart lift again. Luke's my friend, he would't hurt me.

"Ready to go drumming?" He asks and when I nod, he offers me his hand.

----

What 

"I fucking give up!" I say, putting my hands to my side like a stubborn 6 year old and dropping the drumsticks.

"It's not even that hard!" I shouts back at me, running his hands through his hair just making it more wild.

We've been like this for about 45 minutes now, yelling back and forth. He didn't seem to understand that I didn't take music or something and that I didn't know the terms or beats or rythems or anything like that that might apply. I don't understand what he doesn't understand.

"I thought you wanted to impress him! So he'd like you more!" Luke shouts and I don't know why he's so worked up over me and Ashton. It's not much of his business and why does he care.

"He was pretty impressed when I sucked him off, Luke." 

"What?"

"Well you want to get in our relationship, so I guess I'll fill you in!" I knock over a lamp but quickly scurry to pick it up.

"Ryan!" 

"If I wanted to be yelled at, I would of fucking stayed home Luke!" I scream and throw my hands up, knocking the stool over in the process.

He just slams his body into the sofa and grunt loudly and I swear I just felt the ground vibrate. He sits up and looks at me, his face red. I sigh and slowly walk over, sitting beside him.

"I'm sorry." He says quietly and pulls me into his chest. "I think I'm just a bit jealous, you know?"

"Why jealous?" I ask, furrow my brows and lay my head down onto him.

"It gets kinda lonely, you know?"  He says so quietly, it's just under a whisper. I just nod and he squeezes me in a tight hug.

"I'll see you in the dressing room, okay?" He says, standing up. "I didn't mean to yell at you."

------

Authors note

so sorry this chapter is a hot mess and stuf but yeah next chapter will be clear and mhm and yeah sorry for typos and shit my bad

dont forget to check my updates. You can check out all the other stories I help cowrite in my reading list called Mine/Co-write