She Looks So Perfect by 5 Second of Summer

I sigh in my bed and roll over, looking outside. The sun is kinda shinning but it's mostly cloudy. I have so much to do today, so many things going on. Michaels devious plan he mentioned on the bus, especially. He never brought it up around me, but he may have with anyone else. Atleast I know it doesn't evolve me. 

Not only that, but theres something up with Izack. I hoped him or Ashton were gonna bring it up to me, but no one said amything to me yesterday. I wasn't going to bring it up to anyone thinking they'd say something but I don't know I of I can let it slide.  Izack kinda avoided me, as well. So.

Beat is still here with her friends, anyways. They saw the show last night and got to go to sound check before that. I've never seen Beat any different but I can tell she could be in love. Or, something along those lines. They screamed all night long. Not in the dirty way, you pervs.

Or maybe. I'm not sure.

Anyways, breakfast. I get up and sit at the table in our room. I made sure to ask Lou to pick up some granola bars just so I could avoid going downstairs as often and eating pre-touched food. That's not my thing.

I open up a protein bat and begin snacking on it as I look at the time. It's 11am??? I can't believe Lou let me sleep in. I wonder what she's doing. Maybe breakfast, or out. I haven't been much help with her, accept my hair skills have seem to gotten better wonderfully. 

I'll be sure to thank Lou. 

I finish up my bar and get myself dressed quickly. I spend the morning getting ready to go out slowly, mostly taking my time doing stuff; brushing my teeth and my hair. There's no need to hurry, until I hear a knock on the dorm room. I think maybe it's Lou and her hands are too full to open the door and she knows I'm in.

I open it and smile but that kinda turns into a neutral face when I see who it is. Izack.

"Hey, Ryan." He says. "Uh.. Can I come in?" 

"What the fuck was that last text about? Seriously." I say, crossing my arms over my chest. "You drop a bomb and then avoid me for a day."

"What?" He asks, furrowing his brows. "Oh...." He says.

"What happened?" I pull out my phone, going through my texts and showing his messages.

"Uh.. Well, you might want to sit down." He says, flipping his hair to the side. "Please.."

"Okay, fine." I say, moving aside.

He walks in and I can see he's tense, he's walking with a limp and less confident stride. He sits on Lou's bed but then quickly moves over to the chair near the table. I don't sit, I stand infront of him and glare.

I cross my arms and squint. His leg looks bruise and so does the side of his face.

"You okay? Did you fall boarding?" I ask, biting my lip and feeling bad for yelling.

"Not exactly.." He looks away but back quickly. "Ashton punched me."

"He what!!!??" I say, raising my arms up.

"Wait! It wasn't his fault!" Izack says, getting up quickly.

"What? Huh?" I sit on my bed.

"Well, uh... We were drunk. That's all it was. Maybe a bit of jealousy, but I got cocky and got jealous. I mean, I saw the photo. I saw it, and confronted him. I tried to punch him first, this is only what I deserved." He says now standing infront of me, talking in a small voice.

When did this happen? Why would Izack be jealous? Wait, Ashton-

"I may have said some things too, that I didn't mean..." He says, interrupting my train of thought.