Want You Bad by The Offspring

authors note:
IM SORRY I SUCK AT UPDATING SRRY SRRY

MAKING IT UP WITH SOME RASHTON

------

"So, Ryan, how are you feeling?" Lou asks, crossing her arms over her chest.

I smile. I'm okay for once For once, I'm okay. I'm feeling okay. I'm smiling and happy. "I'm great." 

"That's good." She smiles, brushing my hair from behind me. "You and Ashton? Are you guys a thing yet?" She asks and I just chuckle. 

That's what everyone's been asking me. I wish I knew the answer, honestly, but not even I have an idea. Maybe we're just friends with some kind of nice benefits? Like, instead of fucking we just make each other laugh and smile. Or what if I say no and he gets mad cause it seems as though I'm dismissing our loves??? UGH.

"Uh. We're... Uh.. I don't know." I just shrug, getting up and flattening out my sweater. I just wish I knew. Or I wish I had the courage to ask him out. Something to kill mine and everyone else;s curiosity.

"Everyone's been asking, you know? You've been seen more with them than with me and I mean, Ashton dedicated one of the She Look So Perfects to you." She says, trying to be sympathetic. I just nod.

I know what everyone else is feeling. I'm kinda feeling that too. I feel like I just ask him but I'm afraid it'd be too pushy. I don't wanna seem clingy. 

Wow, this is so much work? I've never had to worry about feelings and how other people might feel. Ugh, why couldn't we just fuck and move on, or atleast, have him still hate me? Not that that would be any better but I think I wouldn't have to overthink everything as much.

"Maybe you should talk to him?" She suggests, opening the door as she goes out. 

"They're out today, I think, doing stuff around here in New York." I mumble. "Dorks."

"What're you gonna do? I'm going to meet up with some friends." She adjusts her jacket. I shrug and she smiles sympathetically before closing the door.

I wasn't lying. They're out and about the town this morning but only for a few hours. Breakfast and some fan meeting, I think Calum told me last night but I knew they would be asap and I knew Ashton would be in here. I didn't want to lie to Lou but I know she would of said no or made me go with out or something. She isn't my guardian, I can take care of myself and all that but if she had said no, I probably would of listened. Just cause I love her. I'm not going behind her back because I don't love her or something but just because some things are better off.. Well, kept quiet.

-

"Cmon, Ashton.." I say, running my hands down his bare back.

Maybe we've been kissing five minutes and I already know what I want to do with him.

"Are you sure?" Ashton asks quietly between breaths as he kisses my neck.

"Mhm." I mumble.

He kisses me, passionately but not rough. Softly, but there's words behind those lips that he wants to say but he can't so he'll just kiss me instead. Ashton had gotten back maybe half an hour ago and it didn't take him a long time to come into my room. Just cause he can't spell musician doesn't mean he's stupid; he knows an opportunity when he sees one. An open door, if you will. And in this case, open legs.

We both have our shirts off, them probably tossed on the floor. And even though it's only been minutes, his hair is already a mess but I can't help myself from wanting to touch it. Curly and beautiful, this is great.

"Mkay." he says against my skin, sending little tingles throughout my body, kissing lower and lower. His lip are so soft and so...

-

-

-

"I'm sorry it's windy." Ashton says, holding his hood over his head.

After our little fuck, we decided to go out. Well, I did anyways. He wanted to stay in bed and maybe a round two. I said no, as you can tell. Things feel different with him. I want things to be different with him.

So now we're walking around and looking for something to do. 

"It's okay. You're not mother nature." I chuckle and he pulls me close to him, throwing his arm over my shoulder.

 "So you're saying it wasn't that great?" He says sarcastically and I hear him fake cry.

"Well..." He gasps and I just laugh loudly. "It was great, Ashton." I say quietly and keep walking, looking straight.

I've never had to talk to a guy about this. Never had to say what it was like or how it made me feel. Goddammit, Ashton! Stop trying to make me think about how I feel. 

"This." He says, pointing to a man standing on a corner.

There's a man standing infront of a park bench, a pencil in hand and sketch book in the other. The sign infront of him says REAL LIFE DRAWING. 

"Come on, come on. I'll draw the happy couple!" The man says, gesturing to the bench for us to sit on.

"We're not a-"

"Sounds good." Ashton says, interrupting me. He clears off our seats, brushing of dirt and trash before giving me his hand to sit down.

"Closer." The artists says and I scoot closer in Ashton's direction. "C'mon!" He says, throwing his hands in the air. 

At this point, my head is resting on Ashtons shoulder, his arm around my way and I'm nearly sitting on his lap. How much closer could someone be?

I can't complain, we just got as close as two people can possibly be.

The man gives a thumbs up and begins sketching fast with subtle glances towards us. I've never been drawn before or even had any professional photos taken of me but obviously Ashton is a natural. He can hold his pose and I, after the first 5 minutes, my hands begin to twitch.

"Stay still, please." The man says, shaking his finger at me.

I stay still ten minutes, maybe an hour when the man finally turns his page around, letting us see.

I hear Ashton gasp in happiness and I just giggle quietly. 

The drawing, of both of us together as we were but this time, it seems everything around us is with us. The clouds in hear shapes, car behind us says 'congratulations to the happy couple'.

"I'm keeping this." Ashton grins and holds it against his chest. "Let's show the boys!" He exclaims happily. 

He gives the man a 50$ bill and wow. I've never been so infatuated with someone before.