ask

1) Why was Ryan so rude?

It's in her nature to protect herself from being hurt. With love comes hurt so she knows to be far away. She hoped that by being mean to most, they wouldn't dare to come close.

2) Are Gifted But Twisted a real band?

Yeah, I love their song 3AM. I though it'd be cool to add them into this story a bit.

3) Luke?? The Godfather???

Yeah, Luke the godfather. I just thought seeing he was the closest one to Ryan and that him and Ashton are brothers that it would only be suiting.

4) Why does Ashton sing a lot to Ryan?

I just assume Ashton to be kinda shy when it comes to talking to his feelings and unsure of how to word them nicely so he uses songs to help him so they come out nicely and romantic.

5) Why was Mchael mean to Ryan?

Cause Ryan was mean to him, so he'll just be mean back.

6) Why is Lou so different in the book compared to real life? She's so nice and outgoing!

I wanted to kind of make her a protective motherly figure to Ryan, kinda, seeing that her mom is kinda weak.

7) Calum and Beat? What happens to them?

They move in together, sorta, but Calum is on the road always. They figure it out, though, and she tours with him every so often.

8) Are you proud of this story?

I started it in about November, I'm really glad I finished it seeing I felt like it was dragging on. I'm very thankful for the readers.

9) There's author notes that say to read other stories but they're not there?

I deleted them after a while. I've had Dukkha, Jamie all Over, The Art Series and I'm No Groupie - all that I've deleted. I just didn't like them. Ignore them and keep reading.

10) Any last message?

Thank you for reading! I am so greatful for all you guys reading and voting and commenting. I really appreciate it. Please make sure to keep you eyes open for other works of mine. :-)