Reflection of a Not so Simple Girl

(Only updated the photo above)

Stella sat on the light brown leather seats that were not very comfortable, it was 10:13 a.m. She leaned back in the chair and watched as the time passed by. She looked around but didn't see the person she was looking for, so she waiting another forty-five minutes. She turned into her seat slightly propping her feet up on the nearest table trying to make her self more adjusted to the scenery while holding a blue crystal that started to shine a little Be patience Stella the waiting game is not fun, but it proves useful . "Yes, I know" she said the rock that started to dim. Tick Tick Tick Tick. She let out a groan of frustration "What. The. Heck. She was supposed to be here fifty-eight minutes ago!" Calm. She sighed and sat back up while leaning over to her luggage. She grabbed a sketch pad and started to sketch what was around her: A booth where you buy tickets, a line of various people of all kind waiting to get on their flight, people grabbing luggage after being once again scanned in a metal detector, And light brown and baby blue chairs some occupied by civilians.

Stella laid her sketch pad down after finishing the sketch and looked back a the clock "Well, its been over an hour since I got here...Maybe I should just wal-" Stella got stopped in mid-sentence by a scream, not a bad, horrified, hurt scream. A excited squeal of a scream and it was coming from the other side of the glass windows. See, waiting proves useful. Stella took a look and saw none other than June Darby, June looked around excitedly jumping then spotted her and squealed more making Stella slightly flinch. June practically tackled the young female into a hug smothering her with affection. Soon June pulled back to examine the now messy haired teen "Oh you look different than the photos..." she paused, "Of course that's not a bad thing! You've just grown a lot! Also I'm so sorry for being late there was a emergency at the hospital...I see that you added highlights, crimson red ones...Why red hun?" She looked from Stella hair to her face and back to her hair. "It's to match my eye color ma'am, after-all I am albino Mrs. Darby" Stella said in a soft voice, "Oh that's creative hun, but Stella honey, you don't have to call me 'ma'am' or 'Mrs. Darby' just call me mom. I mean after the papers are finalized in a day I'll be your mother...Hey! Let me take a quick photo of us and send it to Jack." She piped while turning her camera on the both of them making it where it showed Stella's full body and June's, the crystal started to slightly warm up. Smile dear, you're always pretty when you smile, don't look so sad. Be happy. With the voice being channeled through the necklace the crystal warm up even more making her feel calm. Stella smiled feeling calm and soon giggled. There is the Stella I know and love. Click. June looked at the photo while Stella looked at the crystal smiling "Oh that's neat!" June gushed as Stella grabbed her luggage and looked at the woman "The crystal was giving off a pretty blue glow." Soon June pressed send and headed to the car with Stella. The young female leaned back in the seat while the car began to drive away from the airport.

*****Stella's P.o.v*****

I watched as signs, shops, and houses passed till I slowly started to daze into my mind: Another family, acting nice, being nice...until I do something to make them tick...or they end up dying somehow...first family I was adopted by were happy middle aged Japanese couple their names' were Mrs. Kindle and Mr. Kindle they couldn't have kids, so they got me a 5 year old albino. After a couple months after the adoption Mrs. Kindle died a few months later from an unknown cause leaving Mr. Kindle to watch me. But he gave up, giving me back to the adoption agency saying I caused her death....and when I was 11 there was Mrs. Biltry, a lone mother who took care of two other kids besides me, Tomas and Lillie. Three months after papers are finalized she dies from an unknown cause...Then I was 13 and here came Dr. Omaly whom adopted me only for experiments, he tested one me with random things. Things he collected saying that it's from outer space, but it just looked like Blue glow-sticks got opened up and poured into a beaker. After he injected it into my system everything felt weird, I looked at my skin and it was glowing neon blue and soon returned to my natural state but It changed me...I started to hear a gentle mans voice when the crystal around my neck started to glow. Each time It started to glow I heard him...That was the first time I could speak to Blue...my crystal friend. During one of his later lab experiments he died...From once again a unknown cause...once and again I'm thrown into a adoption agency and the cycle kept happening for three years: Adopted, brought home, something happens and then I'm returned. Now I'm here with Mrs. Darb- I mean my new mother.

I regained focused and leaned forward to see my new "home". As the car rolled to a stop I grabbed my luggage and stepped inside the house. "Okay upstairs far room on the right is all yours, are you hungry? Do you want me to make you something to eat?" mom smiled sweetly at me "I think I'll pass, but thank-you for the offer". Mom nodded as I brought my luggage to my new room and sat on the bed 'blue walls, little stuffed toys, a few game systems, big t.v, it has its own bathroom with a shower, everything a teen around my age should adore....but its missing something' I paused and went to my luggage where I brought out a somewhat thin blue crystal 12 inches tall and 5 inches wide. I smiled and softly touched the crystal and it gave off a soft glow. Hello dear. the male voice was gentle as it always has been "You're the only thing that kept me alive. You've been there from the beginning, watching, guarding, planning things. When my birth mother left me on the door step to the orphanage you were right beside me, in my little bassinet. Thank-You for being the only one that stayed" I said with out trying to shed any tears.

I sat down the crystal on my nightstand and started to look at my necklace that started to softly glow. I have always been here dear, I will remain by your side until the end. Do not be sadden by your past, I've guided you to survive through tough times, and I'll guide you through more dear child. So don't be saddened. When he glows, It reminds me of when Dr. Omaly had me. When my skin changed from painful injections, my skin changed the same color as the crystal does when he speaks. I shook my head to forget about the memories that are stained into my mind "Yeah you're right" I walked into the bathroom flipping on the lights to look in the mirror. Starring back at me was a smiling expression, a 5'4 hour-glass figured girl of 16, pure white hair that hung below her waist it being stripped with crimson red highlights and red matching tips, soft (healthy pale) looking skin with rose pink lips, crimson red doe eyes outlined in naturally long eyelashes, a chest that has size of Double Ds, small waist, hips that sway when she walks and legs that are somewhat that of a models'... You are so lovely, don't listen to anything else. You are you. I smile at the comment then turn off the light and change into some of my everyday clothes that included blue-jean shorts that were a-bit higher than mid-thigh, black combat boots that laced up just below my knees, and a Black tank-top in camo words read out "Camo is the new Black". After changing and grabbing my touchscreen phone, and earbuds. Your wallet Stella. I looked in my luggage till I found my wallet and put it into my pocket mumbling a "Thank-you." I went down stairs to talk to June- er mom.

She sat on the couch by the t.v in the main room, I cleared my throat to catch her attention and it worked causing her to turn to me. "I'm going to go out and look around town alright?" I asked. She stood up a began to talk "do you need any money to buy somethin-" "actually, I brought my life savings with me and I put some money in my wallet that's with me, but thank-you anyway" I interjected as I showed her my wallet. "Oh alright just make sure you be careful, schools going to end soon and jack will be home" "alright, I will" I closed the door behind me and walked off down the street. "Hopefully this isn't a bad town, if someone mugged me I'd be down $950 dollars" Though it wouldn't matter Stella, you have an unlimited amount of money all you have to do is swipe that yellow card that was with you. "I know but it'd steal be bad to loose some money" I said while I walked past a car dealership "I just remembered I needed to buy a car....A very fast car." Even when racing you need to be safe Stella. "yeah, I know."