Trash?

"Halloween is in two days, and you still haven't even told me what you're gonna be. Don't you think that's a bit selfish, hoarding all the information to yourself?" "No, I'm not telling anyone including you Dad. Stop trying to get information outta me like I do with Google." Through the past days ever since Miko and I made a deal we haven't told a soul not even Blue. What I have to be, after I thought it over. I'm starting to regret it. She might alter the outfit and make it somewhat reveal more skin then necessary, even though the thought of the outfit itself is already revealing. The sound of my dads voice snapped me out of my trance "have you spoken to Knockout lately?" I looked from the radio towards the window as we passed boutique shops down Main Street "Here and there...after he installed my phone wave-link (number) to his com-link, but the grumpy Megatron keeps him busy 24/7, not to mention watched like a hawk after Starscream mentioned to Megadunce that Knockout has been disappearing often. The calls I get from him are short and quiet, usually ends with Starscreech in the background yelling for him. I swear the way her sound make it sound like he's wants Knockout like I do. But with no free time he's been getting cranky and we've been getting into small bickers that have lead into fights. He yelled at me for telling how that autobot can also make a haloform. But after what he said to me last time we haven't spoken once" I huffed Blue scoffed before I changed the subject.

"Dad. What do you think of the new autobot?" "Smokescreen? Well...If he didn't flirt with you-" I crossed my arms and started to laugh "He's not interested into me like that Blue. I don't even know what you're talking about 'flirting'? C'mon he wouldn't even try to flirt with me, I'm not like arcee who is pretty and athletic." "Stella you are not pretty Stella, you're past that. You're stunningly gorgeous, every human man knows it when you walk past them. Even the autobots have to agree when you turned to your bipedal mode you looked like a rare beauty. Something Arcee can't compare to, why do you think when shes around you she always has her guard up?" I tilted my head slightly thinking "doesn't Arcee always keep her guard up after her partner was...killed." Dad let out a gruff sigh before we pulled up into our spot to watch an illegal fight. I looked around in the dingy old abandoned parking garage, half of the moss covered columns were broken by years of neglect, letting nature recapture the once openly used building. I bet this use to be used a lot since there was an amusement park attached directly to it. I step out and look around to see nobody there "they will probably arrive later, like always. The trouble-makers never miss a fight" Blue said as I walked across the jagged cement where weeds and slight flowers protrude from the cracks. Troublemaker? I questioned. Is that what I'm labeled now? It wasn't long ago when it happened but surely people forgot, obviously not. I've just gotten off the phone with Knockout who yelled at me for telling the autobots how to make a haloform. Just thinking of it brought the whole memory back.

            "Why would you do something like that! Are you an blasted fool!?! That was MY invention, you should have asked me before you gave that information to the autobots!" Knockout has never yelled at me like this not even when I accidentally shot him while practicing my aim. The way he said "autobots" is like how Wheeljack said knockout was filthy. I practically screamed with tears in my eyes, my scream bounced off the stalls in the girls bathroom "Don't talk bad about them like their a piece of trash! Their my friends! My family!" "Trash belongs with trash, I will not be associated with low-life trash! If you admit that the autobots are your family, then your nothing but trash aswell..." His voice came out cold as the porcelain toilet I was on. Anger weld up inside me as the word 'trash' rattled in my head, tears started steaming down my cheeks in a steady stream creating a small pool of salty droplets at my feet. My thumb slid over subconsciously hanging up, I flipped my phone over slide off the back and popped out the battery. "Trash. He- I'm t-trash to him. Trash..." My vision got blurry as sobs with soft hiccups ripped their way from my throat and I brought my knees to my chest trying to suppress my audible cries, but the only thing that was happening was my legs were soaked with tears along with my skirt getting wrinkled to the max. I didn't care though, I kept sobbing till my throat was sore and I couldn't make a single sound. After my sobs faded completely I unfolded myself and walked out of the stall looking at my reflection, my eyes were slightly red but it's unnoticeable unless you get close, my skirt was wrinkled in every direction and my hair was no longer wavy but a slightly ratted mess from curling into a ball trying to disappear from the world. I tried to straighten my skirt but it was in vain, I looked at the time "It's only been ten minutes? It felt like I was trapped in eternity." The bell rang signaling it was last hour, I grabbed my bag and shuffled out the door like a emotionless zombie. I had to admit one thing: I feel utterly broken.

           I walked past a Junior named Aubrey Diamond. A petite blonde, with bright emerald eyes, who didn't have much in the chest region, as well as the rump. That may be why she always targets me so many times, more than fifty if I kept track. Why? All because I'm bigger sized in certain areas than her. Also her aft-hole of a boyfriend Trent, whom she tries so desperately to impress by demeaning others, mostly me. "Oh look who it is. The freakish albino cow!" She faked a gasp and stepped into my path along with two of her followers planted on both sides of her "aww is the cow gonna go back to her farm and cry?" She leaned forward closer to my face "Moo! Moooo!" She she mockingly uttered making the girls behind her copy giving off moo's of their own. The next thing was all a blur. Rage built inside me as I cranked my head back and slammed my forehead into her cute button nose, she fell back on her flat rear gawking at me like I insulted the president. "How dare you! You bi-" I slammed my fist into her right eye then with my left I punched her cheek, I repeated to launch my fists and claws at her in a rapid motion. Her scream and cries were like a broken record. Arms wrapped around my form and dragged me backwards, I didn't fight it I just became like a sack of feed, none moving. I stared at the blonde who laid on the ground limp and motionless as teens swarmed around her quickly obscuring my view. "Is she dead?" I thought before quickly reassuring myself "no, she can't be, idiots don't die that quick." I craned my head to see the person who pulled me from my victim. My brother. Jack. Jack was looking at me with a slightly horrified expression. I follow his eyes to my hands which were dripping with blood. Aubrey's blood.