Squishy!

*****Bee's p.o.v*****

             Everyone looked at me with either a scornful look or a questionable one, I held my hands up in defense. Everyone slowly turned back facing Stella as Ratchet continued to pry Stella from the new mechs servos "it's okay, you can follow" Stella looked at the black and red mech, he nodded handing her over to ratchet. Ratchet placed her on the examination table with the mech over his shoulder literally "can't you give me some room?" Ratchet barked looking at the taller mech who look shocked I could tell Ratchet liked Stella, it was obvious to bulkhead, smokescreen, and I. Ratchet and Wheeljack both like Stella, but she can only pick one, Bulkhead is rooting for Wheeljack, I'm rooting for Ratchet...Smokescreen says he thinks someone else will come in and steal her spark. "Bucky, come over here so your not bothering anyone" Stella laughed as 'Bucky' came to her side of the table. Ratchet scanned her "Looks clean" "I cleaned her in a sterilization bath" Stella looked at he digits that lay in her lap her face-plate was obviously blushing deeply, this action didn't go unknown by Ratchet "How so?" Ratchet asked with a stoic expression. Bucky bluntly began speaking "How else do you clean someone...You take off their plating and clean the-" Stella slightly hit Bucky in the torso making him double over in pain. So he's seen her 'naked'? I looked at Ratchet and his face remained stoic but his optics burned with hatred, venom, and above all...jealousy "What was that for-" Stella hit bucky once again as blue came behind him putting a strong grip on the pained mech's shoulder "I think you and I need to speak..." Blue's voice carried with anger painted over with false tranquility, the fear in Bucky's optics shown brightly when Blue roughly grabbed the back of his neck dragging him away and out of the base.

        Bulkhead looked at me with worry I just shrugged looking back to were Ratchet had an intense optic on Stella, by the looks of it Stella looked as if her face plate was going to overheat. The tension was thick and all the bots left except for Ratchet, Optimus and I "so he bathed you?" Ratchet asked as Stella tried clearing her voice box "W-Well yes, yo-you see... Like n-now, I can't r-r-eally move so he had to he-help me clean my wounds...i-it was uncomfortable bu-but I knew had didn't have any bad in-intention to do anything p-perverted..." She stuttered still looking at the metal slab Ratchet ran his digits over her shoulder wound and she yelped using her unharmed arm to grab Ratchets servo. She looked at him with a pained expression "i-it still hurts" she released his servo and he drew back "I see" Ratchet turned to Optimus "I'll have to cauterize the wound sealing it, She'll be bed ridden the slightest move could tear open the wounds wider causing more damage than it was before" Optimus nodded turning to walk out "come bumblebee, let him work in peace" I looked at Optimus and nodded before trotting after him.

                                                   *****Ratchet's P.o.v*****

               "Come bumblebee, let him work in peace" Optimus said to Bumble bee who agreed before following him, I turn back to Stella to see that she in uncomfortable "Stella" I say getting out my tools "y-yes Ratchet?" her voice was soft and nervous, I wanted to tell her that she is mine and only MINE, that I do not want any human nor bot near her. I wanted to do more than just tell her, I wanted to show her....imprint it on her body that she is mine. "Are there any other areas that hurt?" I focused on the task at hand "not that I can think of...H-how is Chase?" That baby, although it is very 'cute' never stopped crying until Arcee cooed him to sleep, when I asked she how she did it she simply said 'it's a femme thing' I would never understand it "he is alright, he sleeps most of the time" She nodded smiling "that's what babies do" she giggled. That giggle, draws me to her like scraplets to metal, a grimace comes onto my face-plate as I grab my cauterize turning to Stella, her lavender optics meet my tool and her smile fades into a scared look. I take a breath in and step forward "This...is going to hurt" and she lets out a whimper.

              Stella sat holding her sealed wounds almost in tears still whimpering, I began cleaning my freshly used tool I glance at Stella and she still sat there whimpering and holding her wounds, I turned to her and she looked up I could see that energon threatened to leak from her optics "it's okay its all over now" I brush the energon away looking in her optics. What I wouldn't give to be able to read your processor  "I'm thinking what would happened if I shifted to my human form" My optic rose "what do you-" "you were probably wondering what I was thinking correct? I was thinking what would happened if I shifted to my human form..." I was astonished at her ability to read my expressions "Only one way to find out..." She nodded before closing her optics, the once white and red femme now turned into a human who wore a 'costume' of a belly dancer, she was breath taking in no matter what form "Ratchet?" I look down to see her staring at me "can you take me to chase please?"

          I nodded and scooped up her "Stella you're soft and...squishy like any other human would be, but you are different somehow way more squishy..." I suddenly felt guilty "Did you just call me FAT?" she looked at me like I was the one who shot her, we walked into the main base with everyone watching which I regretted "Really Ratchet? First you burn my wounds shut and now your calling me fat!?!" I mentally hit myself "I-i didn't mean it like that!" I regained my composer as I sat her down next to Miko who seemed to catch on "Then what did you mean?" Stella looked at me as Miko glared "I-i meant....um" Miko rolled her eyes saying "whatever, guys don't get it" she supported Stella who just looked off and sighed disappointingly. Miko helped Stella hobble over to the couch before handing her Chase. I stepped back not wanting to enrage the two femme's further. I got many odd glares from the others except from optimus, who just looked at me with suspicion "I just said she was squishy!" I yelled in defense going back into my lab.