Dimension disaster

W-what? I really do have feelings for him but, I just don't know... I look at the mech before with his pleading optics "C-can I have some time to think things over?" I avoided optic contact listening to his response "I don't see why not, I'll give you 48 hours. When you're ready to give me an answer I'll be waiting." I nodded seeing him stand up, Breakdown quickly ran in panting "Knockout! The Wymiary staff has came up on the radar and it seems the autobots know of it as well, they're looking for it now. The signature is only ten meters away! We need to hurry." I stood up in one swift move with chase clinging to my chest Blue did you tell then of the staff  Yes, hopefully you don't mind my eavesdropping. I didn't tell them your location No I'm not mad. It's best you told them than me In a line we all three ran out of the cave "Stella, what do you think you're doing?" Breakdown questioned "I'm not going to stand by and let the decepticons win...Even if you're my friends I'm going to give you 'a run for your money' so to say" I giggled as all four of us kept moving.

              Arriving on the sight the autobots were middle of fighting the decepticons. Knockout and Breakdown ran strait for for the staff, they got quickly intercepted by Bulkhead swinging at Breakdown as Wheeljack swung a sword at Knockout scratching his paint "You'll pay for that!" Knockout started rapid fire on Wheeljack who quickly dodged every shot Now's my chance I adjusted chase closer sprinting towards the staff. I was closing the distance when a mech of the name of Soundwave swooped past me tackling Wheeljack, the wrecker got up before attacking his new opponent. My pede's kept running but I sped up seeing Knockout beside me, we remained side by side even when we both reached the staff. Our hands both met the middle of the staff at the same time "It's best if you let me win this time" Knockout suggested tugging it his way I rolled my optics tugging it back "Bite me" we both smiled childishly but our smiles quickly faded when the staff started clicking and whirring "What the-" I started as Knockout finished "pits of kaon" Our bodies lurched as a light consumed us, we both screamed in fear as we started to fall down a dark hole. I clung to Chase as Knockout clung to my waist "You're supposed to be the mech here!" I said as I kept screaming "Don't look down upon okay?!?!" We continued screaming when we saw a light beneath us. The blue light came faster and faster, soon we plummeted into water. We swam up to the surface me holding chase above the water making sure he was unharmed "This way" Knockout grabbed my waist as he and I began to swim to the nearest shoreline. Knockout got on land first as he pulled me up I felt a sharp pain in my leg "Holy frag!" Knockout flinched at my sudden out burst "What's wrong?" "I-it's my ankle I-i think I twisted it" Surely enough my foot was injured "mama?" I looked at Chase cooing him "It's okay mama's just hurt a little, don't worry..." I yelped as Knockout picked me up bridal style "w-what are you doing?" He looked at me and chuckled "What? I'm saving the Princess. First we'll have to find somewhere where I can look at it then I'll try to make a splint" I rolled my optics at the 'Princess' part "Really now? Oh thank you kind sir" I sarcastically spoke as Chase started to fall back asleep "That sparkling seems to sleep alot" I nodded as Knockout started walking "that's what babies do...He just started to lean how to crawl as well. He's a little handful but I love 'em with all my spark-" "Hey look! Big robots!" Knockout and I looked back to see a mob of children, teenagers with few adults they moved our direction "Slag" Knockout sprinted full speed and I clung to his chest protecting Chase if he accidentally tumbles.

               We continued to run until we backed our way into a small forest like area "Do you think they stopped following us?" my lavender optics were filled with worry "surely humans aren't that persistent..." I sighed "you'll be surprised, if they were like Miko we would still be running" Knockout rolled his optics setting me down by a tree "Let me look at it..." Knockout gingerly took my ankle in his hand scanning it "you did some real damage sweetspark, twisted metal and some wires" he gave scolding tsks examining it further.