Let's play

(A/n: I couldn't stay away! This is literally all my life if when school isn't happening, I have no life! ;-; anyway here's another chapter...."Icy" the cold strategist, "Hothead" a short-tempered , and crazy "Random" all together they are "Blitzwing" they all speak in a German accent.)

            "It's weird there's been no decepticons anywhere" Bumblebee sighed making Knockout and Breakdown look up "You guys don't count, you're practically autobots" Bulkhead told Knockout who quickly scoffed "Don't insult us-" I reached from the couch smacking him in the back of the head "hush up, autobots aren't bad-" "Says the person who isn't neither autobot nor decepticon" That shut me up while I covered my frame with a blanket glaring at the red mech who came to sit next to me. Optimus leaned over the couch looking at me "Which side do you find yourself on?" "She isn't on either side that marking pretty much says she's gone rogue" Knockout huffed, I raised my leg kicking him off the couch "my couch..." I mumble taking up his spot with my legs "Why are you covered up?" Sari trotted in from the exit "cause I'm cold" "but that doesn't make since its like a hundred degrees outside" she began fan her face panting "Hot and cold flashes are a common part of pregnancy's" Prowl spoke up from the wall he leaned on smiling at me. Sari stopped fanning herself to speak "are you guys ready to go?" "Go where?" bee asked "To the beach of course, it's summer so that mean a trip to the beach!" My eyes wandered to the peppy girl who held up a bag to me "What's that?" I shift forms looking threw the bag "It's a bathing suit of course!" she cheered "Sari? A bathing suit covers you body. This is string..." "C'mon Stella I'd look good on you, you haven't gained any weight it'd be perfect!" she pushed the bag into my chest "please come with us! please please please! Even Ratchet will be going" I tried to think of an excuse"I have to stay here to watch Chas-" "nonsense! You go have fun I'll be here to watch him." I glare at my father who smiles back "See C'mon!" I was tugged to my feet as sari pulled me out of the base to the direction of the beach.

                The sun was warm against my skin as me and Sari traveled through the warm sand to the changing rooms. I pulled the bathing suit out looking it over before putting it on "You look so hot!" I whip around to see Sari scanning my figure "don't forget this" she dug threw the bag pulling out fake flowers "here this is a cute clip on head piece" I plucked if from her hands clipping it in my hair "Great you get a one piece covering you, while I get a two piece that shows pretty much everything" "Stella you have more to show" She smiled. I grabbed an over sized beach towel wrapping it around my very exposed body, following Sari out of the changing room greeted by the team and two decepticons. Knockout was in his haloform along with Breakdown both were wearing swimming trunks revealing their muscles, the autobots looked from Sari to me "Is that her swimming suit?" bulkhead asked and Sari shrugged "She's covering it up with that towel" I brushed past everyone looking for a spot to sit, once finding it I tossed down the towel that covered me laying on it letting the sun warm my cold chills. I almost fell asleep but I could constantly hear people talking "You're a sight for sore eyes" I opened my eyes hearing a familiar voice "are you here for round two? I'm pretty sure I left you pretty beaten the last time" I sat up looking at the man who I met in the Red light district "I think we got off on the wrong foot-" "yeah like making me a toy would help me be nicer to you" He sat next to me on my towel looking at the waves "My name is Striker..." "Stella" I said letting silence grow between us "How's the gang?" he tried to start conversation "I don't know, I don't want your lousy group..." "So they're without a leader?" I nodded hearing footsteps approaching "Who's this?" I glance over my shoulder to see Knockout "he's...someone I've met" Knockout squeezed between us separating us awkwardly "Well, Stella. It was nice to see you again" we stood up shaking hands "Hopefully our meetings won't end up like last time" with that Striker walked away. I looked down at Knockout "did you have to do that" "Do what?" he tried to act innocent "I'm not that stupid..." He chuckled standing up "The others are near the water why not go swimming?" I'm not the swimming type" I shrugged looking at the nicely toned haloform "Then what type are you?" He quirked an eyebrow at me as we walked toward the others "I'm more of a floater. Throw me out there I'll float around like a beach-ball. Let's just say I can't really swim that good. Doggy paddle yes, swim no" The others were building sandcastles why some were swimming, the rest were ordering food at the concession-stand, I took the swimming route grabbing a swan floaty while knockout stayed on the beach. I paddled out to the deep in away from the noises of random families hopping onto my over sized swan I lay on my stomach looking at the beach.

                  The people looked like colorful ants, the waves were soothing me into a daze "Stella! Stella!" I lift my head squinting my eyes to see Sari and the rest waving both her arms rapidly I wave back thinking that there saying 'hi' that was until Sari pointed behind me, I shifted on the swan looking behind me to see a massive wave roll at me. I let out a sudden shriek before being knocked off my swan into the dark abyss. Air bubble! Air bubble!  I was wrapped around by air letting me breath under water. My bubble was shoved around in the under current whipping me in different directions. I see the surface way above me thrashing. Something strangely glistens beneath me in the darker depths, I head towards the sparkling light to see a large shard. I quickly plucked it from the dirt grasping it going to the surface, about mid-way my bubble starting running out of air fast so I burst from it shifting forms shoving the shard into my cargo hold. I breached the surface gasping for air looking for the beach line, I quickly paddled my way to the shoreline heaving myself away from the water, someone soon helped me up by my upper arm "T-thank you" I manage to choke out coughing up water. Who ever helped me out was now patting my back helping me getting my breath under control, after my breathing slowed to a natural pace I look up to see a mech with a pitch black jack-o'-lantern of a face "W-who are you?" "I'm Random!-" his face shifted to a red one making me jolt back "I am Hothead!" his face shifted again "And I am Icy, who are you?" I blinked trying to make since of what just happened "Stella...What was that?" his face shifted to the red face "What?" "That! W-with you head" I step further away watching the face shift to 'Icy' "We are all known as 'Blitzwing' we have what they call a 'personality disorder'" I nodded "um do you know which way the beach is? I seemed to have gotten swept away" watching the face shift to Random he began to hop around "How did you get here?" "I was out swimming and a wave took me under" he nodded before talking again "What's that mark?" he tapped my chest plate and I swatted his hand away "It seems to be the old cybertronian power..." Icy came out rubbing his chin "and it seems there is three life signatures coming from where you're standing-" "Oh! Maybe she is like us!" Random implied before switching back to Icy "No, no, no. This is different" He began to circle me "You're carrying" I noticed the decepticon insignia began to back up "excuse me, i-i have to go" I spin around staring to run but was immediately picked up around my waist "Why do you run? We've just met" I could hear Hothead speak loudly in my ear "Let me go!" his arm wrapped around my neck squeezing my windpipe in a threatening manor hearing Random talk "Let's have some fun!" his voice was very low and creepy.