Chases' first word.

*****Stella's p.o.v*****

                   The credits rolled on the screen as the movie ended I stood up painfully cradling Chase in my arms before walking over to his crib placing him in it and covering him up with a baby blanket with army men designed into the soft material. I turn around to see Jack asleep with 'Sally' propped against his shoulder and Raf laid in their lap. I walk over to two twin sized air mattresses with covers sloppily thrown on them, I walk to the couch with the sleeping kids piled into a mass "here we go" I mumble picking up Raf cradling him, he instinctively wraps his arms around my neck as a smile crept upon my face it reminded me of Leo and when I have to carry him to bed. I placed him gently one the air mattress covering him with a yellow fuzzy blanket before going back collecting Miko, I carried her bridal style placing her on the other air mattress covering her in a rainbow cover with a zebra pattern "one more to go" I walk over to my sleeping brother and lay him out properly on the couch covering him up like the others, he brought along a sleeping bag with the zipper broken so I just flung it across him. Knowing that my work was done I let out a yawn I heard pede steps behind me and I turn around to see Smokescreen who looked somewhat shaken up "what're you doing up Stella?" He asked questionably, I walk over turning the T.v off "putting everyone in their beds, what about you?" He looked reluctant to say anything "It's alright, I won't laugh or anything" I added He sighed "I kinda had a...a umm nightmare" He murmured barely loud enough for me to hear. I looked at him with an understanding look "Smokescreen everyone has those, mostly when your younger" I paused thinking "How can I help?" I asked as he perked up "w-well on cybertron before I went into recharge my carrier sang to me while she caressed my helm...." I nodded in understanding, I trotted tiredly down the stairs transforming "I'm going to bring chase in case he begins crying or something" I turned around and carefully picked up the crib with my baby in it.

                  We walked into his barracks even for a cybertronian his room looked like that of a twelve year old boy, next to his berth was a metal like table I placed the crib on. I look to see that Chase is still fast asleep. Smokescreen was already on his berth like a child eager to hear a bed time story, I sat next to him stroking his helm and I begin to sing

I didn't have to sing very long before the mech fell fast asleep in my lap, I continued to stroke his helm and the movement itself seemed to put me asleep. I yawned leaning my head against the wall letting sleep overtake me. My eyes drift open to see Smokescreen still in my lap, I move him over and cover him up before gently picking up chase cradling him in my metal hand. I shifted soon cradling him in my arms "the little sleeper aren't ya?" I giggle as I walk down the corridor to the main area "Well I didn't do it!" I heard Miko's voice yell. I walk into the room to see Miko, Raf, Jack, Optimus, Blue and Bulkhead. Optimus seemed to have a headache from Miko, Miko seemed to be yelling at Jack, Raf tried along with Bulkhead to split up the two teens as Blue watched in amusement. I cleared my throat getting the teens to stop fighting "what's going on? It's to early to start fighting" My motherly tone was clear enough to get the teens to look at me in slight fear Miko was the first to speak "He put me on the air mattress touching me without my permission" She crossed her arms glaring at Jack "I didn't touch he-" I raised my hand adjusting Chase as I walked up the stairs "no more speaking, I mean it..." I reached the top of the stairs looking at Miko "He didn't touch you, I put you all to sleep so you didn't wake up with cricks in your necks" Jack was about to say something cocky before I cut him off "Now, all you guys need to wash off all your Halloween make-up" I scorned as everyone nodded heading down the stairs to the bathrooms. Optimus lets out a long held sigh "I do not know how you can handle other like you did just now" I chuckled "I'm a mom, It's what we do" he smiled and I looked down "I need to change...be right back" I walked back down the stairs with chase, car seat, and a bag in tow, I closed the door to a changing room behind me locking it. I ruffle threw the bag to see that Miko has 'altered' my clothes "Miko you little brat..."