Knowing of the Sister

*****Jack's P.o.v*****

          I sat in class trying not to fall asleep due to the teachers lectures, I feel my phone vibrate making me look to see if anyone heard the vibration but no-one did. I pull the phone out of my pocket and keep it by my hip as I look to see who texted me. One new message from Mom, yaaaay. I sarcastically cheer when I click on messages, I open it to see an image of my mom and a really, REALLY pretty white haired girl with red streaks. NOW I'm interested so I start to read the message sent with it. "Hey sweetie! How are you? Are you doing good in school? Hopefully you are :). So anyway, I know I've never talked to you about this BUT! See this lovely girl in the photo? Well say hello to your new sister! \(^_^)/ Congrats you're the older brother of Stella she just flew in from the adoption agency and is at home :3, you're a big brother now and as a nice big brother you have to protect her when she starts school. Anyways have a nice day Love you~~" I finished reading the message and then it hit me. I have a adopted sister! Why couldn't she have told me this before she went and did it! And on top of everything I have to protect her when she's at school any guy in a ten mile radius will be all over her! Oh god mom what have you done!

          I snapped out of my freak out when the bell rang for school to be out. Thank god tomorrow is Friday then the weekend. I grabbed my stuff and practically ran out of the room I wonder what the Autobots are doing? How hard will it be for me to get in and out of the house to go to the base with a new sister? I kept in my thoughts until I ended bumping into none other than Miko "Hey watch it jack" "uhh sorry, I was thinking of something..." I mumbled she looked at me then smiled "what are you thinking that's making you an airhead, huh, maybe a giiirrrrll?" she said in a taunting voice. "Well actually yes" once the words left my mouth her expression was playful and started wiggling her eyebrows, I showed her the image of Stella and she whistled "whoa! she has a huge rack, she soooo sexy. Why is your mom with her though?" as we walked out of the front doors I explained "Her name is Stella and she is my younger sister. My mom adopted her, mom says she's supposed to start school here." Miko nodded her head in understatement "bad thing is mom says I have to protect her, which includes guys" I sighed as Miko put a hand on my shoulder "that's gonna be tough for you, you might need to start lifting some weights and bring a baseball bat" "Why would I bring a baseball bat to protect her." That's when she broke out in laughter "Not for her! For you! If you're chasing off guys who want her your dead if they're bigger than you!!!" She gasped for air and held her gut from laughing so hard. "Not. Funny. Miko!" I ranted.

           "Hey guys what's up" Miko stops her laughing fit as me and her look up to see Raf waving at us. "Hey Raf, nothing much but Jack here got a new sexy sister" our rides pulled up, well Miko and Raf's did and I looked for Arcee but I didn't see her, "Jack, Bee says Arcee is on a scout so you are going to ride with bee and I" I nodded and got into the back seat with Raf. "Hey jack, what did Miko mean when you new sister?" he turned to me and I brought out my phone to show him the photo, when I started to see blush race across his face making him turn red "W-well, s-s-she defiantly b-beautiful" he paused as I put my phone back in my pocket "s-she is also unique, I-I mean she looks albino, is she?" "Yes, she is." Beep. Beep. Boop. Beep. Bumblebee started to talk but I couldn't understand him so I looked and Raf for translation, Raf looked at me "Bumblebee says he wants to see" I looked towards the steering wheel "I'll show you when we get back to the base" He made a noise like he agreed.

          Once we were back at the base I walked up the stairs and leaned on the rail and took out my phone and started to go threw my images to find the one of Stella. "Hey Jack I hear you have new sisters with antlers" I look up to see bulkhead walking towards to me "Bulkhead! Not antlers. Its called a 'rack' and she has a big one" Miko said clearly as Bulkhead let out a 'Oh'. I sighed and slightly hung my head "Miko don't just go around talking about someones -er size...but yes Bulkhead I do have a sister" I say as I show Bulkhead the image, I move the show Bumblebee and he whistles at the photo making me quickly stuff my phone into my pocket. Forget men in a ten mile radius! Now I have to keep her from robots! "Bumblebee what are you whistling at?" I hear ratchet talking as bumblebee responded with a chain of beeps and other noises ending it off with the whistle again, making all the autobots turn to bee and stare "Bumblebee I doubt there's one single human that fits THAT description" "Actually Jack has a photo of her" Miko was all to excited to keep sharing the news. Everyone and Ratchet looked at me as if expecting to see the photo, I grunted and tossed the phone at Miko to show everyone the photo which she gladly obliged and showed them the photo. They all had grouped around the phone and had a reaction of her unique look. Only one that didn't respond is Ratchet. Miko seemed to notice and asked "Ratchet why aren't you responding?" Ratchet looked at Raf "send the image to my computer, there's something you all seemed to miss." After Raf sent the image to Ratchet then Ratchet pulled it up on the monitor. "What are you thinking Ratchet?" Optimus asked. "I'm thinking why does a human have a energon crystal around her neck" Ratchet zoomed in to the glowing blue crystal, "Wait. What? I thought if a human gets exposed to energon or a energon crystal they can die." Arcee stated.

          "She looks unharmed, wouldn't she you-know, be dead..." Wheeljack added. The question seemed to puzzle Ratchet "Yes, it would, but she doesn't look the slight bit infected....Where did she get it?" Everyone seemed to turn to me I sat up on the couch, "don't ask me! I haven't even met her in person yet." I raised my hands up in defense. Miko crossed her arms over her chest looking at me "Ask her when you get home then...I mean we have to head home in a little bit anyways right?" I looked at the time and it read 5:56 p.m. I froze as I realized that I needed to be home by 6:30. "yeah I'll do that, and speaking 'bout that I need to head home before it reaches 6:30" "Alright I'll drive you home, hope on" Arcee said turning into a motorcycle. I hop on and drive back home, but when we reach the outer limits of the town, there's someone there with something glowing around their neck... White hair, red streaks? Stella! "Arcee, That's her! That's Stella!" I point to the girl about 30 meters ahead. When Arcee slows near Stella, Stella seems to be softly talking to the glowing crystal. "I don't know....Maybe.....You think so?" "Hey! Stella!" the blue light around her goes off in a instant as she turns to meet my face. Her soft doe eyes meet mine and it's like I'm paralyzed. "I-it's me Jack, June's son." I stop to see a slight spark in the crystal, Arcee seemed to notice it to cause she backed up a little. " Umm, W-what are you doing out here, it's almost passed curfew...." she just stares at me blankly so I continue "Here hop on I'll take us home" I patted behind me on the seat but she didn't budge and once again the crystal sparked, but this time a little brighter than last time but soon fading. Then she started to approach Arcee and get behind me wrapping her arms around me. We start to move going home but slower than the normal speed we go. Arcee probably wants me to ask her about the necklace. I clear my throat "You know Stella I could have been some random stalker who knows your name...you shouldn't get on with people you don't know, I mean I might not even be Jack." I can feel that she leaned her head off of my back a little.

          "You are Jack" Her voice was soft and smooth almost like a melody, "How do you know that? What make you so certain?" I question a little smug. "He says you are...He is never wrong" "Who is 'he' Stella?" she leans back where she is no longer holding on and there's a slight space in between us. My back starts to feel warm so I look back to see Stella starring into my eyes with her hands resting in-front of her lap, I look at the crystal and its glowing bright it lasted about a minute then dissipated to the normal crystal. "He says hello, to you and your friend" I was shocked at what Stella said "What friend? It's only me and you here" I face the front watching as we have a few miles to go, "He says that's a lie" she paused as the crystal sparked then dimmed "He says hello to Arcee" her voice felt like it was the only sound and my heart sank...