Silhouette

"Let's have some fun!" Random's voice was very low and creepy like when he spoke into my ear, his face shifted to Icy "I wish to do a scan of the offspring" "In your dreams!" I growled lifting my elbow slamming it into his chest sending him tumbling backwards. I sprinted away looking everywhere I haven't gotten far from the beach but the current seemed to sweep me a few miles out. I kept jogging my way to the beach seeing frantic mechs searching the waters "guys! I'm over here!" I continued to jog waving them down they looked up smiling but their smiles faltered. A missile crash beside me flinging me into the concession-stand, I opened my eyes but all I could make out were blurry figures and muffled screams. I see a figure walking towards me, I tried to crawl away but was quickly stopped by a foot slamming into my head shoving my face into the sand. The figure slowly took off their foot knocking me on my back by my shoulder I'm guessing this figure is Blitzwing. All I could see was blurred colors. All I could hear was muffled yelling and shots. My body was yanked up in-front of Blitzwing with something cold touching my temple, in front of me I could make out the outlines of the team and yet I couldn't understand what they were saying. I could feel the vibrations when Blitzwing talked and laughed. He's using me as a shield, stab him but where? I'm to dizzy to make an accurate strike...

           I limply tried to stand on my own somewhat failing as a rock spike lurched from the ground stabbing him but also nicking my arm gashing it open. He dropped me on the ground the silhouettes of the autobots dashed towards us. My arm had a dulling pain running threw it someone plucked me up, looking at the figure was just a blob of color. Judging by the colors it was Optimus who tried to speak to me but I couldn't make any sense of it. He began moving, dodging, jumping all of it jostling me around. He bumps my wounded arm against something and I scream out in pain. I hear more gun fire then it stops, Optimus began running again but he soon placed me on the ground what I could guess was Ratchet hovering above me working on me. He shifted my head to the side placing something in my audio receptor I could here buzzing then a short pain shot in my left ear allowing me hear the world around me with one ear, soon he did the same with my right ear fixing it to work "can you hear?" Ratchet asked and I nodded "any other problems beside your arm?" "I can't see properly..." There was a hesitating silence "....Prime we need to get her back to base" I could see the outline of Optimus nod before picking me up.

                 Ratchet was currently repairing my eye sight as I got questioned "What happened" Optimus asked inquisitively "When the wave hit and I got knocked into the water I created an air bubble, I was going to go up until.." I began to pull out the shard handing it to Optimus's silhouette "I found that it looked neat, when I came up to the surface Blitzwing was waiting there. The first time I tried to escaped I failed" My vision was repaired and I began to watch everyone's face as Ratchet worked on my arm "Blitzwing caught me saying he wanted to play, then said he wanted to scan my stomach knowing I was carrying. I elbowed him and ran to the beach well you guys know the rest but you could've warned me a missile was going to crash next to me..." I sighed flinching at the slight pain when Ratchet finished patching me up. Isaac carrying equipment along with Sari came darting into the base "I came as soon as I heard!" He came to my metal feet pressing a button on his equipment it unraveled to what looks to be a big ultrasound equipment. He hopped up on the table intensely watched by everyone "I made this so I could examine the twins while you're in this form." I nodded laying back as he ran the belly probe across my stomach showing the twins "Isaac, I forgot to ask the genders of the babies or is it to early to tell?" "Ah no, six weeks in you can tell. Let me see here...." He hummed looking closer at the image "ah okay, this one on the left is a boy. This one is a girl, they're fraternal twins brother and sister" I smile looking at the screen "I've never raised a girl before-" "I'm sure you'll do fine" Optimus smiled "Have you thought of names?" Isaac asked whipping the gel off "Not really thought of it, but I guess I should start looking" he nodded packing up the equipment "I will leave this equipment here so you can use it whenever necessary. Would you like an image off this one? It would print off bigger." "yes, please" he began to print it off handing it to me, I sat up looking at it seeing Isaac leave. Bumblebee plucked it out of my hands "What are you doing?" he walked to a wall with the previous ultrasound "Putting it on the memory wall" I followed looking at the wall.

                There were four photos, one when I was cooking the first buffet, the second was all of us eating together with scribbling next to it labeling each person in the 'family', then there was the first ultrasound with a note scribbled 'Stella's twins 6 weeks', finally was the one Bumblebee taping up writing 'boy and girl' "What made you think of this?" I asked smiling at the photos "Sari, she said people collect memories. I thought this could be ours" I nodded looking at Sari "Smart girl" she smiled at the praise taking out here camera "how 'bout we take one now? All of us!" I nodded as everyone decepticon and autobot crowded around me, I pick up Chase holding him against my chest seeing Blue shuffling in the back "3, 2, 1!" a flash lit up the room "awesome! I'll go print this off now and label the family roles!" she bounced off and I look towards Optimus "are we still playing house?" he shrugged being fine with it. I nodded "so I'm still a mom with a huge family...." everyone smiled when Knockout lifted his scanner in worry "uh Stella? I think you might want to see this" I walked to him looking at his scanner "what is it Brother?" he looked at me seriously "your friends are here, well three of them at least" the family turned around looking at me "Well what are we waiting for mom? Let go meet them!" Bumblebee ran to the exit looking back at me, I look at Knockout and Breakdown "you guys best stay here-" "I'll stay here with them make sure the don't cause trouble. I'll also be watching Chase while bothering Ratchet" My father spoke glancing at Ratchet who groaned moving tools around "Their near where we arrived just a few meters south" I nodded shifting my alt form heading there with the autobots in tow.