Chase

My hands gripped the steering wheel of my new car, it wasn't fast but that's probably why it's meant for moms to drive their children safely to and from places. Driving to June's house I started to mentally reread my to do list Four bedroom furnished house? Check. Bills paid. Check. New clothes? Check. Chase? I look in the rearview mirror to see a baby fast asleep in the car seat. (The baby looks like this one below but he'll have red eyes and gray/silver hair)

 (The baby looks like this one below but he'll have red eyes and gray/silver hair)

Check. I looked from Chase to Leo who looked nervous as he fiddled with his seatbelt, "What's wrong Leo?" His head popped up and his eyes met mine. "Um mom I'm kinda hungry..." I mentally slapped myself for not remembering that we had breakfast but not lunch and its 1:54 I started to also feel peckish, "I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention. Next time say something okay honey. Where would you like to eat?" His eyes brighten up as he got excited "KO burger! I wanna get a kids meal with a toy please momma!" We both smiled and started to giggle as I drove threw the drive thru. I looked at the meal and decided what I wanted. "Welcome to KO burger! May I help you today?" My face paled when Jacks voice came threw the speaker. I forgot that he worked here! "Um yes I would like a cheese burger with a large fries and a Dr. Pepper. A kids meal with a boys toy and a chocolate milkshake." I added facing the speaker, "That'll be $12.85." I got out a 20 and pulled up to the window seeing Jack scuffling around to get my order together. He didn't recognize my voice...Jack turned to the window almost dropping my order "Stella? Why are you here?" I placed my twenty on his side of the window. "Getting food if you'd hand it over-." My voice was interrupted by Chase's hungry wail. I grabbed the food from Jacks arms passing the kid meal and milkshake to Leo while grabbing a bottle of warm formula giving it to Chase. The bottle soon hushes the child as he sips on the bottle quietly. "Stella why do you have a baby with you?!" The boy from the other side of the wall asked. I put my stuff down into the empty passenger seat while slipping my drink into my coke holder. "First he's my son, if you wish to know more you best be home before five then you'll find out...and keep the change as a tip." I rolled out into traffic heading to my new home which wasn't very far from the elementary school that Leo goes to.

              Once I parked in my drive way I stepped out a headed to Chase. Unbuckling the now sleeping child I gently picked him up and held him on my hip looking at my new living quarters (picture top of the chapter) I thought of how much my life changed since I was adopted, I turn into a cybertronian, date a cybertronian for more than a year, get involved in a gang that I'm now the leader of. I also adopted two kids, one whom is a 8 month old baby but with the lack of proper nutrition he looks around 6 months, now I'm a mom with kids and my own house. It's shocking. I took a breath in before heading inside with Leo in tow, Leo ran through the house looking for his room. He ran up stairs to finds his room across from mine. "Wow! So cool!" He kept gushing at all the new electronics and toys he found. He ran passed his race car bed to his closet attached to a blue dresser as he quickly opened it. He smiled widely as it was packed with clothes of all colors and different styles. I adjusted Chase for more comfort. "That's not all, I have something special also since Halloween is in two days." I glanced over to the corner of his room wear a big plastic bag sat. He ran over to it and dumped the items out spreading it in order he stepped back smiling. "A ninja costume!" Leo picked up a plastic katana and started to swing it around. I turned to the door to leave. "Make sure at four you take a bath and get ready to meet your grandma." Midway out the door I got stopped by my shirt being pulled turning around I see Leo. "Do you think she'll like me?" He kept his eyes on my shirt lowering my self to meet his eyes. "Of course, you wanna know why?" He nodded. "Because I love you." I kiss his forehead and his smiled returned as if it was never lost. "Remember bath at four and get ready." I started to my room where I've prepared for Chase to sleep next to my bed in a crib. Entering my room I placed Chase in his crib bringing out my phone I texted mom where I live and telling her about that I wish to call a family meeting at her house to explain things further.

                                                                      *****Jacks p.o.v*****

            "Hey you! Your shift is over. I'm not paying for overtime!" I flinched at my managers harsh voice. I grab my stuff looking at the time 3:45. Standing outside I started waiting for Arcee and slipped into my thoughts. Who was that baby? She said it was her son! I didn't get a look at the baby to see its looks. Surely her and knockout haven't....."Jack!" I snap out of my thoughts to Arcee in front of me. "Sorry Arcee I was just thinking about something." I say getting on, heading to the base her voice comes through the radio "What were you thinking about?" "It's about Stella...she had a baby with her." "What?! How old?!" Arcee's voice vibrated with shock "I don't know, but she said it was her son....do you think her and Knockout...." I asked but Arcee didn't answer until we were close to the base. "Maybe..." As we pulled into the base I hoped off going up the stairs passed Miko and Raf to the railing to watch the autobots "Where is Optimus. Something....happened" Arcee's voice asked somewhat worried Ratchet which caught everyone's attention. Smokescreen was first to ask as Wheeljack. "He went scouting with Bee and Bulkhead. What's wrong?" Arcee looked at the ground as everyone made a half circle around her, she looked at me for help "Its about Stella..." I said soon seeing Smokescreen tense up "What's wrong with her? Is she hurt?" His voice was carried with massive worry. Arcee held her hand up "It's not that...She's was spotted with a sparkling. She claims it is hers. Ratchet is it possible that the sire could be...." Everyone's faceplate looked at Arcee with horror then to Ratchet for answers. Ratchet stood there before going over to the computer with everyone following. He stopped typing and looked at his keyboard in slight shock. "By my calculations. Yes, it is possible. She was with Knockout for 425 days, humans carry for 274 days. If the sparkling is hers then it's couldn't be less than 151 days old." "I knew decepticons were dirty, but not this dirty." Wheeljack huffed in anger and something else.....jealousy? My legs collapsed underneath me and I fell on my rear. "Why don't we go and ask her, Jack did she say where she was going?" Miko asked standing by me helping me back up. "I think so, she said I needed to be home before five if I want more inform-." The sound of tires screeching stop me and we all turned to see the bumper of Wheeljack zooming out of the base. "Where is he going!?!" Smokescreen coughed out waving off dust and smoke left by Wheeljacks speed. Miko rested her hands on her hips. "Two probabilities. One: Knockout to dismantle him or Two: To see Stella....He does have a haloform right Ratchet?" "Pssh! Naturally! Everyone here has one! Even Optimus." Ratchet crossed his arms and huffed.