Count on us

(A/n: I'm so sorry I forgot to put in the answer Stella gave Knockout when the time ran out! She pretty much told him "Let's start over, I forgive you but we have to start from square one that is being friends" and he agreed. Sorry for not incorporating it into the story '-_-)

            I screamed in either horror or excitement I couldn't tell. There was knocking on the door from a panicking Isaac "Stella are you alright!?" I opened to door still looking at the test strips, he caught the message and walked over to them looking at them briefly whispering "Oh my" "I-it has to be a mistake! I-im still a virgin!" He paused probably thinking of all the past information I've told him about me "You stated that a friend from your dimension said you only have to wish for something for it to happen correct? Did you with to be carrying?" He tossed away the tests walking me back into his office.

          I began to think back when we were playing house how I made a wish "Oh. My. God. A few weeks back I wished that I could create a family like the one we were acting as...Can't I just unwish it?" "That's not how life works. Also I think this is a good thing for you, you'll be happy" embarrassment over took my face as he spoke the truth "H-how will I explain this to the team?" "Aren't you more worried about your father?" Isaac asked "We're linked, he most likely already knows but he wont tell anyone. He lets me tell my own stories..." He hummed getting out a clipboard "How many weeks ago since you made that wish?" "Um..six?" He wrote that down ushering me to follow him and I agreed.

               He opened another door that led to a room close to an examining room with a metal slab in the middle, I already knew what to do, walking over to the examining table I slid onto it "what are you doing?" I asked as he wheeled a small T.v thing to me "performing a ultrasound, I'll be your personal doctor if that is okay with you" He smiled getting out gel and the belly probe "That's alright with me...Hey um Isaac....do how people let some people be godmothers and stuff?" He nodded applying the cold gel to my lower stomach "Would you like to be the godfather of this baby?" He stopped and looked into my eyes "I would be happy to be the godfather!" I smiled at his expression when he went back to work. I looked to the ultrasound image "Oh my" He stared at the black and grey image "What? What do you see?" I looked at the screen to try to make out images but failed. He pointed to a little grey blob surrounded by a black orb "Here is the baby..." I rolled my eyes "Okay, I knew that I have a baby in me that's what pregnant means-" "Babies" he said I shut up looking at him "what do you mean 'babies'" my eyes wandered back to the screen where his hand travel a little sideways to point to another little grey blob surrounded by a black orb "T-twins" I stuttered looking back at Isaac "congratulations?" He questioned. I took a deep breath in "can we keep this between us until I have the nerve to tell the others?" He nodded "very well" he said cleaning off the gel with a towel "Would you like an ultrasound photo?" I nodded as he started to print it off "Here you go" 

 I took a deep breath in "can we keep this between us until I have the nerve to tell the others?" He nodded "very well" he said cleaning off the gel with a towel "Would you like an ultrasound photo?" I nodded as he started to print it off "Here yo...

             I looked at the black and gray photo to see that he labeled the babies and where they are. My eyes kept on the picture until a hand was rested on my shoulder "What are you going to do now?" He asked I simply replied "I need to find a father for them and for Chase" I saw him nod "Just remember if anything happens you can come to me. I will be your nurse practitioner, check in with me next week" I nodded "thanks" I walked to the door soon passing the secretary just memorized by the Ultrasound image.