Not so Fast now!

Recap: ("He says hello, to you and your friend" I was shocked at what Stella said "What friend? It's only me and you here" I face the front watching as we have a few miles to go, "He says that's a lie" she paused as the crystal sparked then dimmed "He says hello to Arcee" her voice felt like it was the only sound and my heart sank...")

            "Hello Stella and Stella's friend" the sounds around me came back to life when Arcee spoke but she paused as Stella said a short 'hi' then she added "where did you get your friend Stella?" "I never found him, he was with me the day I was given up. He has always been watching out for me, telling me to do the right things, and who to trust. He is my Watcher" her last words were soft. "ahh, so since birth?" Arcee question as we pulled into the garage, "No. Since I was given up. He says he runs through my system and that is why I can understand him" Stella and I got off of Arcee as Stella started to walk inside she stopped at the threshold of the door with it open "Goodnight Arcee, Goodnight Jack" "Goodnight Stella, rest well" Arcee said as Stella closed the door. I looked at Arcee "I'll report this to Prime, I'll be back before the morning, bye jack." After that Arcee sped out of the garage and left me standing there, confused.

                                                                *****Stella's P.o.v*****

            Wake up child, it's time. I sat up and rubbed to sleep from my eyes trying to regain my vision my eyes rested on the clock 5:30 a.m. "Time for what exactly?" I asked sliding off my It is time for a fresh start, make some friends. After all, a new family brings new hope. I take off my p.j's and slip into the shower "I don't want to make any friends. I have you....you're all I need" I began to soap up my hair and rub it in making bubbles Child. You still need a bond with other people like yourself... I opened my mouth to say something but was cut off Well not like you but I think you can understand what I'm telling you, correct?  "Yes, I understand, but I don't under stand why I need to be sociable to people, they might just go behind my back and make fun of me when I talk to you..." There was a pause as I washed off the soap and stepped out of the shower draping a towel around me and begun to brush my long hair. Only you can hear me child and I thank you for listening and answering. No matter the circumstances, don't be saddened by what others say about you. Just be happy. I smiled slightly as I put the brush down, I put on my clothes and looked in the mirror. I saw myself with my other combat boots instead of black they were white that came lower than my knees, a mid-thigh crimson red skirt, a plain white tank-top with a design I made that looked like an orange dragon head { A.K.A The predacon symbol}. I started to head down stare with my stuff in hand.

             Where are we going first? "To get me a racing car" I entered the kitchen and start to make everyone eggs and bacon, by the time I finished cooking setting the table with various food {pancakes, eggs, bacon, juice, napkins etc} and cleaning the skillet it was 6:30 and the first one down the stairs was tired June. She looked up with a surprised look "Oh honey, you didn't have to do this" she said looking at the set table, "oh its alright I woke up earlier so I cooked breakfast" I smiled before pulling out her chair to sit in "I already ate mine....I'll go wake up jack, he shouldn't be late to school." I went up stairs to jack's room and knocked on the door "ugg ,who is it" the sound of ruffling around was emitted from the other side of the door "it's Stella big bro! Breakfast is ready" I turned and walked down stairs the the kitchen where June happily ate her food "thish ish delishious" June looked at me and smiled. I nodded before asking "Is it alright if I buy myself a car, I have money for the vehicle and my own drivers license" She stopped and swallowed her food "you just turned 16 how do you have a drivers license?" "oh, well, you see I'm ahead in most subjects and that's why I'm a Senior not a Junior, they gave me my drivers license when I skipped my Junior and Sophomore year" Because you're a bright child, and when bright children work hard they receive good things.