Belly dancer

I shift to my human form a block away to be unseen by bystanders, the wind blew softly as my hair tickles my cheeks as I keep at a steady walking rhythm. Not even moments later I fine myself standing on my gravel driveway, each peppy step closer came with the crunch of gravel "Mom!" I was knocked down a few feet away from my door by a small figure, pain shot threw me but I acted unfazed "Hey Leo! What's up little man?" I sit up slightly unwrinkling my blood stained uniform. "Mom? What's that you have on you?" Leo pointed at a big dried blood stain. I had to lie so he wouldn't worry "oh! It's nothing honey! Just some paint! My friends had an emergency and I had to go help them" he tilted his head "painting?" I nodded happily. Leo seemed to believe me and he ran into the house repeatedly yelling 'mom's home!' I smiled walking through the front door to see Fredrick, Lillie, Chase and Juno "Juno! What are you doing out of the hospital?!?" I practically screamed in worry before a hand was placed on my shoulder "My lord, The only thing the doctors did is stitch him up and sent him off. They said he had minor injuries and the reason for him fainting was his lack of nutrition, apparently he skipped eating so he could watch some movies." Keith appeared reassuring me "My lord. You did great be the way, you fought off the other gang singlehandedly-" "What do you expect our lord is the most powerful person there is!" Lillie chimed in interrupting Keith. Keith cleared his throat and kept speaking "although my lord. In the end a mysterious man came barging threw our temporary hide out. When we were about to chase after him he came back all bloody and with you in his arms." He paused, I knew what he was gonna say "may I ask who he was?" I cleared my throat "He is my fa-" a loud honk came from the driveway and Leo dashed toward the door "it's Wheeljack....and some their guy" he chirped while Lillie gave me Chase. After collecting Chase I looked toward the door to see Wheeljack along with a middle aged man.

                   Wheeljack smiled "Stella your alright!" He quickly ran to my side engulfing me into a hug carefully making sure he didn't harm Chase in the process, parting I looked at the other man as he spoke "hey sugar, how you doing?" I rec...

                   Wheeljack smiled "Stella your alright!" He quickly ran to my side engulfing me into a hug carefully making sure he didn't harm Chase in the process, parting I looked at the other man as he spoke "hey sugar, how you doing?" I recognized the voice than non other than Blue. I smiled as he stepped forward but was promptly blocked Juno "who are you to my lord?" My father scowled at him "Juno please" I started "This man, despite his young looks. He is my father" Juno's looks paled before going to a more natural shade, he soon straitened and puffed out his chest returning to my side. Blue quickly came up to me plucking Chase out of my arms and walking over to Leo "so I finally get to meet my grandkids. Their an adorable pair Stella" he cooed at Chase soon ruffling Leo's hair. Lillie, Fredrick, Juno and Keith all left while Leo ran to play games up stairs leaving us to ourselves, we all set down and watched Blue hold Chase playing with him before Wheeljack spoke up "I'm glad to see you alright Stella, I'm glad that Ratchet was able to heal you." Hearing Ratchets name made me recall our previous incident different shades of red covered my face catching wheeljacks attention "did something happen between you two" he asked suspiciously, I shook my head violently only to hear dads hardy laughter "sure sure" he had an evil glint in his eyes "stay out of my mind!" I whimpered. Wheeljack seemed to get frustrated "do you like him Stella? Do you like doc?" I sat there thinking 'do I like him' maybe he makes me feel like Wheeljack makes me feel I was to confused to answer Looks like your in what people call a love triangle dear "Dad!" I scolded returning to Wheeljack "I'm unsure...I have two people that I feel close to in a way that I would date them possibly even have marriage with the person I pick" I sighed letting go of my embarrassment. Wheeljack stood up in a rush his voice dripping with anger "if you excuse me, I have to be somewhere" without a second to spare his Holoform deactivated and his alt mode zipped out of my driveway. I just stood at the door looking at where the small dust cloud was left "who you gonna pick?" blue stood behind me resting his chin on my shoulder "the doctor or the wrecker?" I turned around and rested my head on his chest looking down at Chase "I don't know. I don't want to choose on and hurt the other. Their both make me feel the same way" Blue hummed once again resting his chin upon my head "my guess is you best choose soon or else more drama will come into play" I nodded laying a hand on chases head. Click. I turn around to see Miko with her phone out and a box propped on her side "looks like I must be going, it's past 8:00 so I'll be heading to the base" blue handed me Chase a place a fatherly kiss on my forehead whispering "choose wisely, pick the one that makes you the happiest" he nodded and left quickly driving away. Miko entered the house putting the box down "ready to try on your new costume?"

               She started to unbox and a feeling of dread washed over me, she slowly dug around in the box until she brought out a orange fabric, some of it was translucent, some encrusted with jewelry or metal outer lining, she kept bringing out other pieces that looked like metal garter, metal bracelets, earrings, and a necklace (what it looks like below).

Overall it was cute, but a little to open for my taste "I don't know Miko...I'm a mother, how would Leo react to me wearing it?" She rolled her eyes "c'mon you made a deal annnd Leo is gonna be with June trick or treating right... Are you gonna be a chicken and back out?" My anger perked "no I never back out on a bet or a deal!" I roughly grabbed the items heading towards the bathroom to change. Fitting into it was easy, I stood in the mirror gawking at my appearance I guess it's kinda cute, it's very inappropriate, but cute. I took it the belly dancer outfit and folded it neatly and put it back in the box. Walking out to see Miko cuddling Chase "did it fit?" She asked and I just nodded putting down the box and grabbing Chase. Miko picked up her bag slinging it over her shoulder "So where should I put my stuff" I motioned her upstairs to my bedroom "if you spending the night, my room would be the best guess since I have the biggest bed. What time would you like to wake up?" Miko plopped down on my bed laying down her bag "how 'bout this: we get up at 7:30 deliver Leo to June. You guys did agree that he'd have some bonding time with his grandma right" she paused looking at me "yes, but I do feel bad. It makes me feel as if I'm abandoning him..." Being ignored Miko kept talking "after breakfast that'll be around 8:00, we'll get in our costumes and head towards the base. I can't wait for Smokescreen to meet Chase. I bet he'll feel like a big brother" She laughed a little before I looked down at Chase just in time to see him yawn "looks like it's time for beddy-by huh little man" I move over to the crib and lay the little baby in it. Rocking it slightly he finally falls into a deep sleep "you know you really act like a mother" Miko whispered leaning over my shoulder, I turned around to her tapping her nose "now, after I go to check if Leo is asleep, it's your bed time" I heard a muffled groan leaving the room. I peaked into see Leo half covered, I knelt by his bed and covered him all the way "goodnight my little prince" I place a soft kiss on his forehead before leaving closing the door behind me. I walk into my room to see Miko already passed out covering the entire bed with her frame, I swiftly put her up and put her on the right side covering her up. I flicked off the lights and scooted in my side only to hear a soft calming voice  Goodnight Stella  "goodnight blue" I mumble before sleeping.