My last baby

( A/N: Play song that's above now before you continue reading! Since it's playing let's start! Welcome! I told you guys when some of you wanted me to delete the 'Leo' chapter that I'll do something about it. So, here it is! That certain 'something'! Warning bloody scenes ahead.)

Flashback: "I'm Helen the head nurse at Jasper Hospital....I'm sorry to say this miss but, your son...has gotten into an very severe accident."....I bolted forward and out of the base. Blue knowing what happened was fast on my tail ready to support me if I have a blowout or a breakdown...

                  I felt sick, numb, and sore as I ripped up the tarred pavement that constantly continued under my tires "Stella your going to have a blowout! Slow down!" Blue kept beside me struggling to keep my speed "My aft I'm slowing down!" I shrieked pushing myself even further I could tell the autobots were also hot on my tail blinded by confusion. I skidded into a stop in the Hospital parking lot sprinting towards the counter indoors "Stella Darby, where's my son?!" I panted "r-room 302...but miss I don't think you should go in ther-" My legs carried down the stretched hallways like it was a never ending nightmare Please let him be okay! Please let him be okay! Please let him be okay! God please let him be okay!!  Seeing room 302 come into my vision I slid trying to stop only resulting in me slipping and hitting my hip no doubt leaving a bruise, I scrambled to my feet barging into the room that was filled with doctors, nurses and people that looked like helpers. I shoved my way threw the group of people only to see a dreadful sight that turned my stomach multiple times No no no no no! This can't be! My son, my little Leo was ripped in half!

 I shoved my way threw the group of people only to see a dreadful sight that turned my stomach multiple times No no no no no! This can't be! My son, my little Leo was ripped in half!

                    His arms were no more, his torso torn in half with his organs spilled out on the sheets I could see that they roughly tried bandaged up his wounds. His left eye was missing in its place a bloody vacant hole and the other stared at me with a scared expression I kept rejected the urge to throw up "m-mammmmaa" he croaked out bloody tears streaming out of his only eye, I came to the side of the blood soaked bed and placed my hand on his head soothing him "I-i-i don't feel to-to g-good mom-ma..." I hushed him. I knew he wouldn't live for much longer and I wanted his last moment to be peaceful like nothings going to happen "Leo, Chase said his first word today...It was mama" He smiled "c-can we thr-throw a party in cele...bration" he wheezed out as blood trickle from his mouth "yes all of us. Just Chase, you, and I...I'll throw the biggest party" I almost choked on my words as my eyes felt like gasoline was pored into them as he smiled with happiness "I lov-love you mamma" he looked me in the eyes "I-i love you to m-my little Leo" I leaned in kissing his forehead, a split second after the kiss was a haunting exhale. I pull away to see Leo's eye glazed over, his once bright chocolate eyes that brought happiness with him now they were stone cold, brown, lifeless, orbs that could only bring me sadness. He looked to be a sleep now, He looked to be at peace with a smile upon his face. My little Leo, I could never hear his childish laugh that would make anyone smile with joy, nor his bright smile that always lit up my day no matter how bad it was, his hugs that were always warm and welcoming would be no more. Just like him, he now is just a lifeless corpse. My little Leo was taken from me.

               My body couldn't hold me up anymore and my legs collapsed under me, my hands gripped the soaked bed sheets as I just stared at the floor. My heart was broken I just lost my son, why aren't I crying? Am I in shock? Multiple foot steps were heard barging into the room. The grunting of the doctors being shoved was heard followed by gasps of all pitches, I heard one start to up chuck then fast footsteps fading away. Miko.... I continued to stare blankly at the ground my knuckles turning white of how hard I gripped the sheets. Arms flipped me around wrapping tightly around my form followed by Blues voice cooing soft words in my ears as he caressed my hair. I could hear one of the doctors clear their throat "I'm sorry for your lo-" "Shut up and get out now!" Blue's voice came out extremely threatening and the doctors left. I looked over blues shoulder to see the expressions of all the autobots, they all had indifferent faces some were in tears, some horrified, others grimaced looking away not able to take the pressure of looking at the dismembered child. Optimus was the one that drew me in I could tell he has never saw something this drastic, his eyes wide with multiple emotions but one shown over all: Horror...

                 Blue tugged me to my feet, I stumbled at first but quickly regained my balance propping myself against my fathers chest who held me close. I stared ahead with a cold expression the bots that were looking away were now staring at me with pity. I hung my head in sorrow, no tears would fall for my fallen son. Blue nudged me and my feet moved in a pattern towards the door, nearing the exit the autobots cleared a path letting us shuffle through. We continued to walk to the lobby Blue sat me down in a chair going to the counter I heard unrecognizable murmuring and then a click of a pen I placed my hands on my knees. Death papers. My body shivered as if a death himself tried to touch me, both chairs on both sides of me squeaked in synchronization before two different hands claimed each one of mine. I knew the hand that had slight cuts lined with almost healed bruises belonged to Wheeljack, the other was soft, tender, firm and manly that hand belonged to Ratchet I would've liked to thank them but I couldn't bring myself to do anything I felt like a empty shell.

                Once the papers were signed instead of Blue this time Ratchet propped me on his chest leading me outside. The air outside felt different it was more cold, more dim, more empty. I continued to follow Ratchet as he opened the door to his alt mode I slowly climbed in as he buckled me in, No words were spoken what could be said that were meaningful at the moment? I placed my head against the ice-like window gazing off into nothingness. He pulled into my driveway slowly as gravel ground under his tires. People were already there. Jack and Raf.  Ratchets halo-form appeared getting out probably to help open my door but I was ahead of him, I already unbuckled myself and had open the door climbing out. He was there supporting my weight when Raf along with Jack ran up to me chase bundled close to Jack's chest "What happened?" Raf asked as Ratchet dismissed it with a hand gesture. Jack gave me Chase and I looked into the baby's little ruby's that shimmered in the daylight. I could feel energon tears threaten to spill but I held them off, I walked passed everyone unlocked my door and walked into my house. I closed the door locking it, I pressed my back against the door sliding down the cold metal to the floor the sound of an engine starting drew my attention, the engine hummed and began to fade, Ratchet, Jack, and Raf left. My eyes transfixed on the bottom of the stair case where I would always be welcomed home with Leo yelling 'welcome home mamma' and ending with 'I love you mamma' energon stung like little bees in my eyes but didn't yet fall "...mama" I look down to see Chase arms raised to get to my face, I could see in his carmine eyes that he was concerned why mama wasn't making happy noises like usual. The word he spoke 'mama' brought back memories when Leo was at K.O burger ordering food to his uncle Jack, vivid blue tears slid down my cheek onto Chases paper thin cover. I held my baby boy...my last baby close to me. I buried my face close to his covers crying...No not crying. Wailing. I was wailing for my lost son...My little Leo.