Multi endings

They stood there stunned looking for an answer "Ratchet...d-do you remember how you said I could do anything if I o-only wished? Well....Surprise you were right!" I stood there feeling awkward, Boss bot spoke up bravely looking at the much taller Optimus "If you will think of her as a burden then we won't mind having her stay here. We'll raise the twins-" "There is no need, we won't turn Stella away because of her carrying" Optimus said looking at his soldiers.

          I kept my head lowered in embarrassment "Have you named them yet?" I look up seeing Ratchet looking at me. I shook my helm "not yet..." "are you going to name them cybertronian or human names?" I shrugged at his question trying to stifle a yawn Bumblebee tugged me across the room to his "Where are you going?" "She needs to recharge" Jazz said to Wheeljack "Where does she sleep?" I could here Ratchets voice in the distance "She bunks with bumblebee"

           The next morning I woke up to the bed being empty. I got up keeping the bile from rising in my throat, I stumbled down the hallway coming into the lobby to see everyone was gathered "What's going on?" everyone glanced at me. Optimus stood up "Stella the relic is ready to use, but you have a decision to make. Stay here, or come back with us"

(A/n: Sorry this was a really short Chapter to start off the multi-endings. Leave a comment of who to do first! Let's do this 'cuz I have no life!)