Dad Blue.

I opened my eyes to see the room ceiling but my vision was somehow advanced. I could see every crack, spider web, and speck of dust. I sat up slowly in pain and looked around to see a small empty room They must've stepped out for something I looked down at my hands to see that they are replaced with metal ones, I starting flexing them watching as they moved as I did wow It actually worked I saw a small body sized mirror and walked over to it. I saw what looked like Blue but way smaller, more feminine and curvy as can be resembling my human body, I look like I could be Blue's daughter, I also had slight red streaks down my chest and on my helm. Just like Blue I didn't have a trademark but I had to admit...I was a sexy bot. I did a little twirl in-front of the mirror soon followed by funny faces I stopped when I heard roaring laughter coming from the door way. I spin around to see Knockout and Breakdown practically on the ground laughing and holding there guts, I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest "you know it's polite to knock first." They soon stopped their fit of giggles and walked over to me I was close to Knockouts height but not just there My head was leveled with his chest. "I already installed you haloform and installed a car form for you" Knockout said stopping in-front of me. "Now time for training" he and Breakdown left the room with me in tow, we came out of the abandoned building. Knockout turned to me "Okay Stella. I want to say something but don't start to worry" I looked at him like I was fixing to die "You're not fully cybertronian so your transformations are going to be...different" "What do you mean Knockout?" I place a hand on my hip as Breakdown cut in "Well with us, we can turn into car and a haloform. You on the other hand can only transform your body to a single transformation at a time, which is a good thing. You don't always have to keep up with your car mode when your in haloform and you won't need to explain to all your friends why you constantly have a car with you." I started to understand as he told me how to shift to each one, as I did so I got better with each one and started to shift faster. After two hours we all took a break and Breakdown said he had to leave so he zoomed off "10:56...I think it's about time you head home as well Stella, Hate to have your mom banish you from seeing me due to a long night out." I nodded and transformed into my car mode "no no no, I don't think your mom would understand if you showed up in a different car that disappear as you show up. Also shouldn't Arcee be there so she'll see you" I went to my haloform that looked exactly like me and got into Knockout as his haloform appeared.

          When we drove into the driveway Arcee was indeed parked next to Blue. I said goodbye to knockout and got out going into the house, June was sitting next to jack she stood up eagerly asking my how my date was "It was fun, we went to a cliff that over looked the town, it was so pretty" I lied perfectly "you best go get ready for bed alright honey" I nodded as Jack followed me to my room stopping me at the doorway "mom showed me the photo, you best explain why you called Kyle your boyfriend." I stepped into my room and right before I closed the door I spoke "because he is" Jack paused before darkly saying "don't think Optimus wont hear about this" my blood went cold when Jacks foot steps stormed down the hall most likely to tell Arcee. I walked over to my dresser slipping on the crystal necklace Nice to know you're still a virgin. So what happened? I explained to him what happened the past few hours while slipping off my clothes and stepping into the shower. After I got out I looked in the mirror "Hey Blue" Yes Stella. "When I was in my mech form I looked alot like you...It was like I was your daughter or something" I paused thinking "I've never had a real father figure in my life before, you're the closest thing to one I have.....could I start to call you dad....I-i mean unless it's weird for you or somethi-" No no no, It's alright Stella you can call me father, I will be glad to have a daughter like you I smiled as I flopped into bed "H-Hey d-dad?" I asked testing the word on my tongue Yes Baby-girl? "Jack said he's gonna tell the autobots....what if they refuse to let me see him?" hmm It won't really matter, in the end. Love will always find away. I smiled covering up "Thanks dad...Goodnight" Goodnight sweetheart.

           Morning rolled around and I was glad It was the weekend so I could get up on my own time. I swung my legs over the side of my bed standing up knowing exactly what I wanted to do today....Swim. Jack left with Arcee few minutes ago, most likely to update Optimus. I bounced to my dresser and pulled out a black string bikini and put it on as underwear so when I get to the lake I can just strip "you gonna come swim with me? I can show you my bot form." Where ever you go I shall follow. I laughed as I slipped on a random skirt and a somewhat matching shirt. I bolted down stairs to see June about to leave for work "Hey Stella, Jack already left he said he had to meet up with some friends. What are you gonna do today?" "I'm just gonna go for a swim that's all" I slipped on my flip flops and headed out to Blue or dad was ready.

           We pulled into the lake area and it was deserted perfect I got out and shifted to my bipedal form showing it to Blu-dad "well what do ya think?" "you were right you do look like me" he shifted to his bipedal form still taller than me but now since I'm a mech he wasn't that tall, I shifted back to my haloform stripping into my bathing suit and heading towards the water. I've been swimming awhile happily and peacefully with dad sitting down watching until I hear a familiar robotic voice "Stella please come with me back to base, Optimus has something he wants to discuss with you" I turn to see Bulkhead with bumblebee beside him. Primus don't I ever get a break. Still swimming in the deep water I yell back "and if I don't?!?" they two bots looked at each other then shrugged "Then we will use unnecessary force" Bulkhead shouted back I laugh to my self as I start to float in place like an otter. Staying there awhile I can hear Bulkhead try to convince dad to come and get me "He won't do that! I'm not coming on land till I had my time swimming" I shout still laughing to myself I could hear Bulkhead use his com-link "Boss, this is, um, gonna take longer than expected." After an hour of swimming I came on land to see a bored Bulkhead and bumblebee sitting on the sand "are you finished having fun yet" I smiled while slipping on my skirt "yes" hey dad, let me ride on your head so they can't reach me I looked at dad as he bent down and picked me up he placed me on his head walking through the groundbridge.