thirty eight

Third p.o.v

you feel,

--

Jimin stared at the photograph with trembling fingers.

He's beautiful, Jimin thought.

The photograph had captured a boy, a boy that made Jimin feel a foreign feeling, looking up at the sky. His brown hair was captured in still motion, but the pink petals which cascaded down filled Jimin's mind with the thought;

He's important.

But when his heart urged him to look back up, he knew that the male who stood ever so still in front of him, held something so precious of his.

He held Jimin's heart. And Jimin didn't want it back.

And so when he looked up and saw the same exact image he witnessed in the picture two seconds ago, he felt touched.

Touched that this male had touched his heart without actually touching it.

Jimin felt a pounding in his head, a familiar pain that took his breath away. But instead of letting himself be taken away, he fought through it and closed his eyes and urged and tried, tried so fucking hard to remember.

Tried so fucking hard not to cry when he felt the memories;

a familiar male crying with him,

a familiar male smiling with him,

a familiar male laughing with him,

a familiar male praying with him,

with hair brown as dark coffee,

with lips pink as pale rose,

Jimin remembered how it felt,

how it fucking felt,

to hold him,

to hug him,

to kiss him.

Jimin opened his eyes and felt the tears well up in his eyes. He knew this beautiful male who made his heart beat a certain way and his eyes tear a certain way. With him, he felt as if he could taste colours and hear colours.

"W-who are you?"

"I'm yours."

And the next thing Jimin felt were exploding colours.

Lips moved effortlessly and tenderly as Jungkook tried with everything to help make him remember. Jimin felt his body respond automatically to the opposite's touch. He felt this feeling of explosive colours, of blue, of pink, deep down to the core of his rebelling mind. 

The core of his mind which triggered the memories it tried to hide from Jimin, but not anymore.

Not anymore because Jimin could see the images playing as they kissed;

an art studio,

a blanket draped over their laps,

coffee mugs in their hands,

as Jimin smiled over at--

Jimin suddenly pulled away, panting with glazed eyes and swollen lips. The male standing before him was beautiful and even more; familiar. Jimin opened his mouth and said the word which reminded him of colours.

"Jungkook."

--

like hope.