1- Entrance Exam Here I Come!!

Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep
Bee-
CRASH

"AHH!!" Just as your finger grazed the snooze button on your alarm, you fall off of your bed.

THUD

"Oww..." Rubbing the back of your head, you try to untangle yourself from your blankets. "Something's supposed to be happening today... Hmm I wonder what though? Oh well guess I'll just rest my eyes for a few more minutes and-"

"L/N F/N GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED AND GET DOWN HERE! YOU'RE GOING TO MISS THE ENTRANCE EXAM!" You hear your mom scream from the kitchen.

"SHIIIIIITTTT!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP?!" You scream back, checking the time. You had just enough time to quickly shower, grab food, and get to the train station. You run into the washroom and have the quickest shower of your life. "ARG!! SOAP IN MY EYE!!" Angry, you try to incinerate the poor bar of soap, but you forgot you were in the shower, and water beats fire.

After you shower and change, you run downstairs to grab some breakfast. A protein shake and muffin will do. You wave goodbye to your mom, dad, and your two younger siblings (male and female twins age 4) who were eating breakfast.

As you race to the station, you see a villain get captured by a hero. "Woo!! Great job, hero! I'm going to be like you soon, so you'd better remember me!" You cheer. The hero gives you a weird look and sweatdrops.

Once you get on your train, you tap your feet impatiently. I'm so pumped! I'm going to get number one no doubt! Yuuei entrance exam, here I come!

----------------

That's all for chapter one! I hope you liked it! These chapters are going to be shorter than I usually do on my other stories, but that's just so I'll be able to update more.