19- Trial of Rescue

12:50PM

"For the foundational skill of heroics we'll study today... It was decided you'll be supervised by a three man team comprising me, Allmight, and somebody else." Aizawa says during class the next day.

"Sensei! What'll we be doing?" Sero asks excitedly.

"Be the hero everyone needs, whether it's a flood or any other disaster. It's the trial of rescue!!"

"Trial of rescue... Sounds a bit difficult this time around..." Kaminari says.

"Totally!" Ashido agrees.

"C'mon dumbass, that's what a hero's whole job is!! I'm chomping at the bit!" Kirishima says.

"...Chomping at the bit...?" You question.

"If it's a flood, then I can show off just how great I am underwater. Ribbit ribbit." Asui smiles.

"Don't get ahead of yourselves. As I was saying, this time, it's entirely up to each if you whether or not you wear your costume. Some of your costumes probably aren't adapted to the task at hand, after all. The training area is fairly far away, so we'll go there by bus. That's all. Go get prepared."

You head over and take your costume from where they are stored in the wall. You walk to the changing area, abs once you're done you head outside to where your classmates were waiting. You were having trouble with tying your mask up in the back. Bakugou noticed and rolled his eyes. He walked over to you and said, "Just let me do it."

"I can do it by myself!" You huff as you struggle to tie it. Finally, you get it, but when you go to put your hand down, you discover that you tied your pinky finger to it somehow.

"Are you sure you can do it? 'Cause it doesn't look like it." Bakugou says with a smirk.

"Ugh fine, whatever, go ahead." You grumble. Gently, Bakugou reached around you and tries to untie the mask from your face and finger.

He was concentrating on the knot you had tied, so he didn't notice your stares. You were finally realizing just how nice his arms look. Catching yourself, you feel a blush start to form on your cheeks.

"Damn, why the hell did you knot that so tight?!" Bakugou grumbles when he finally unties it.

Carefully, he puts your mask on properly and easily ties it. Once he let's go, you quickly take a step back and turn away. "T-thanks I guess..." You mumble. Then, you add quickly under your breath, "But I totally could have done it done by myself...!"

He gives you a look, the turns away. Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero and Ojiro walk over. "Hey Oji-kun! Are you pumped for this or what?!" You say excitedly.

"Y-yeah I guess... I am a bit nervous though since it seems like it's going to be pretty difficult..." Ojiro replies. Bakugou turns back towards you and stands just a bit closer than Ojiro was.

"Yo, N/n-chan-" Kaminari tries to tell you something, but is cut off by Iida.

"Alright, everyone form two single file lines in order of class number to make listing the bus quick and easy!"

Sighing, you lined up. When you all got on the bus, there was much more space to move around, so Iida's plan went to waste. Since you were in class order, that meant you were stuck sitting beside, you guessed it, none other than Bakugou.

---------

I'M SO SO SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG

IT'S A REALLY SHORT CHAPTER TOO ;-;

I'VE BEEN SWAMPED WITH SCHOOL AND I ALSO HAVE SCHOOL THREE EXTRA HOURS ON FRIDAYS

Weekly, I spend roughly 45 hours at school. I've hardly been sleeping too 😭😭

I'll try to update soon ;;;