2- I'm going to be number one!

"Woohoo! I'm so pumped!" You shout as you run out of the train station. "Hm which way was it? Ah! This way! I'll be early at this rate!"

As you race down the street, Yuuei sudddenly comes into your sight. You gawk at the huge school. Your junior high is really small compared to the other schools. Compared to Yuuei, it's the size of an ant!

You walk up the path leading to the entrance of the school, humming your favourite anime opening softly. You smile at the few students who look your way. Just as you're stepping on to the stairs, your foot slips, and you fall backwards.

"Ah!" You flail your arms in an attempt to steady yourself, but end up crashing into whoever was right behind you.

THUMP

"Oww... That's the second time today..." You sit up and rub your very sore head. Realizing you're still on top of whoever you fell on, you go to stand up. They must have been thinking the same thing.

"Oi, get your heavy ass off of me!!" With a sudden shove upwards, you feel yourself fly forward. As you land hard on the ground, you feel a cold breeze where you shouldn't.

"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL MAN??!??!!" You hold your skirt down, and jump up. As you hold your skirt down, you angrily point a finger at the blond spiky haired male in front of you. His face is bright red and he looks shocked. Then, furious.

The boy jumps up, and starts shouting. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'WHAT THE FUCKING HELL?!' SHOULDN'T I BE THE ONE ASKING THAT?!"

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO FLIPPED MY SKIRT UP!!" You counter.

"I DIDN'T DO IT ON PURPOSE; IT'S YOUR FAULT FOR BEING SUCH A KLUTZ ANYWAY!! IF YOU HADN'T FALLEN ON ME THAT WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED!!" He retorts.

"USUALLY WHEN SOMEONE FALLS TOWARDS YOU, YOU CATCH THEM! WHAT KIND OF HERO WANNABE LET'S SOMEONE JUST FALL THEN LOOK AT THEIR PANTIES WHILE THEY'RE DOWN HUH?!" Small flames were starting to lick your hands. You could see little explosions on the blond's as well.

"EXCUSE M-"

"That's enough! You two are coming here for the entrance exam, correct?! This is a top school, not some playground to pick fights! Stop your petty fighting, and act serious! This is Yuuei, a school for hero's!" Some glasses guy shoves between us. My flames go out.

"Hmp! Fine! But I'm warning you Goldilocks, I'm here to become a hero! Not just any hero though. I'm going to be number one!"

-------------

Heh heh, what do you think about your first meeting? Kacchan won't like hearing that Y/n has the same goal as him! Or that she called him Goldilocks (⌒▽⌒)