22- Landslide Zone

Before you could process what was happening, the darkness consumed you. Next thing you knew, you hit the ground with a hard thud. Groaning, you stand up.

"What the fuck...? Am I in the landslide zone?" You ask yourself. The room you were in looked like it had gone through an earthquake or something.

"Hey, looks like we hit the jackpot and got a hot girl...!" A creepy voice from behind you says. When you turn around, you spot half a dozen villains standing there.

"Damn straight I'm hot," You say. "But in more ways than one." With that, you lunge forward, and blast them with fire. Three of them fall to the ground with just the one attack while the others stand their ground.

The biggest of the three looks like some sort of walking stack of rocks to you. He swings his arms at you from either side, but you ducked and rolled under his legs. Once you were behind him, you jumped up and kicked his back with the flat of your foot. Fire blasted through the spikes on your boots which left the rock villain laying on the ground in pain.

The other two villains were pretty simple to defeat. Once you beat them, you ran out of the room on the lookout for villains and any classmates that may have been thrown here as well.

You enter a big room, much bigger than the room you had just been in, and immediately spot Kirishima and Bakugou surrounded by villains. None of them had noticed you yet so as quietly as you could, you snuck behind them.

Then, using your fire to help you, you jump up behind one of the villains, and blast between 1/2 and 3/4 of them. Of course, due to the large number of them, the attack wasn't as effective, and only KO'd around half of the ones you hit.

The two boys look up in shock as you land beside them. "Ready to kick some villain ass, boys?" Kirishima and Bakugou smirk. The three of you fist bump each other before each facing a different direction with your backs together.

The three of you work well together as you all take out the villains. After a few minutes they stop coming as fast. A particularly big and strong villain grabs you, and harshly throws you to the ground. He then picks you up by your hair.

"Ow ow ow!! Dude fuck off!!" You try to kick him but he's just out of reach. Before you can try anything else, Bakugou slams his fist into the villain's side making him release you.

"Jeez, I can't leave you alone can I?" He says with annoyance and worry written across his face.

"I was about to finish him off!"

The two of you continue to fight the villains as they come until you're certain the last one has been defeated.
"Whew, that was a workout." You say as you lean over, putting your hands on your knees. "It's good I didn't end up in the flood zone; I would have been useless, and I wouldn't have been able to use my quirk at all..."

Kirishima looks up at you. "Wait, N/n-chan, do you mean you can't use your quirk in water?"

"No shit, Kirishima. It's not like she uses fire or anything, dumbass."

"Well obviously but it's more than that. If any part of my body is wet with water or something nonflammable, I can't produce fire from there. So, if I had ended there and got completely submerged, I would have had to wait until I dried off to use my quirk. Otherwise I just steam, or if I'm in water I may just end up boiling it." You explain.

"Oh okay that makes sense...!" Kirishima claps his hands together.

"It's a good thing neither of us were sent there... We would have been better in the fire zone than whoever's there now, though." Bakugou says.

"Yeah... Hopefully they're someone like Todoroki or Oji-kun. Todoroki can use ice and heat, and Oji is good at escaping and getting around."

Bakugou's eyes narrow at your nickname for Ojiro. It bugged him that some weakling (in his eyes) already had a nickname and he didn't. Well, there was Bakagou but that's different.

The three of you pause as you hear a group of footsteps heading your way. The already broken door slams open, and another rush of villains storm in.

"Really?" You sigh. The three of you get into a fighting stance, and quickly defeat them.

"Is this all of them? Man they were weak." Bakugou says.

"C'mon! We've got to go save the others! I'm starting to get really worried for the people that aren't very good in combat!" Kirishima takes a deep breath. "We rushed ahead to attack, so No.13-sensei was forced to hang back and play rear guard... If he had been able to suck up that black mist guy, things wouldn't have turned out like this! As men, we need to take responsibility-- well N/n-chan too--"

"If you wanna go, go by yourself.
I'm just gonna go murder that warp gate motherfucker!" Bakugou says in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Haahh?!!" Kirishima looks shocked. "Now, out of all times, you talk like a little kid... Physical attacks against that guy are-"

"Shut it!" Bakugou growls.

"Sorry Kiri, but I'm with Bakugou on this one. He's the enemies' escape and entrance hatch... Their revolving door." You say with anger. If it weren't for that guy, none of the villains would have been able to get in in the first place.

"When the chips are down, I'll pin him down so he can't escape! There's no way there isn't some way to counter him...!" Bakugou says.

You think for a moment before exclaiming, "Oh! I have an idea that should work! Remember how-"

"Yeh think he'd ever give yeh the chance?! Quit flappin' yer gums yeh brats!" A villain who had been hiding lunges forward and aims a knife at Bakugou's back.

Reacting quickly, Bakugou catches the guy's head and blasts it into the ground. Ouch.

"What we mean is if he assigned these useless goofs to us it oughta be fine." He explains calmly.

Woah... He looks... Pretty cool...?!

"You mean that's why you're so calm? Woah, bro..." Kirishima says in awe.

"I'm always calm, you fucking-hair-for-brains!!" Bakugou sticks the middle finger up and directs it towards a smiling Kirishima.

"Ahh there it is." You chuckle at Kirishima's reaction.

"Stop arguing. We have to do something useful before more villains find us." You say trying to be the voice of reason. You were on Bakugou's side in this argument. Not only did you want to fight the warp gate guy, but you were really interested in the hand guy.

"Just fuck off already. Seeya later." Bakugou fixes his gloves.

"Wait up! I believe in my buddies...! And you're starting to sound real manly, Bakugou! I'm with you now!" Kirishima smashes his fists together in excitement.

"You boys better not forget about me!" You smile and release a burst of flames from your fist as you throw it in the air. "Let's go kick some serious villain ass!"