27- Advice and Forgiveness

During lunch, you sat with Bakugou, Kirishima, Kaminari, and Sero. This had become your normal lunch table.

"Woah...! This is actually almost as good as mine!" Bakugou says in shock.

"I'm actually a really good chef and baker!" You laugh triumphantly.

Kirishima's face lights up. "Let me try some!!" He snatches the spoon from Bakugou and tries a huge bite of the curry you made. He chews, swallows, them freezes. Kaminari waves a hand in front of his face. Nothing.

"Yo, Kirishi-" Sero chuckles.

"HOLY CRAP HOW MANY BOTTLES OF HOT SAUCE IS IN THAT?!!!" Kirishima suddenly bursts to life and grabs his and Kaminari's milk. He chugs both in a matter of seconds. Everyone bursts into laughter as Kirishima runs off to buy more.

The rest of lunch passes with the other two boys trying the curry, and having similar reactions. After that, classes proceed as usual, and it's soon time to go home.

"Woahh... What the heck?!!!" Uraraka yells as she opens the door. You turn to look out the door and see a huge crowd of people. You sigh. You just wanted to go home and sleep.

"They're crowding the exit! What are they here for?" Mineta asks.

"They're scoping out competition, idiot." Bakugou stands up and heads towards the door and you walk up beside him.

"They wanna see the gang who came through the villain ambush." You add.

"They're checking us out before the battle. It's pointless to try, so why don't you just fuck off, ya goddamn mob." Bakugou growls.

"We don't wanna deal with this right now or ever; we have training to do, so piss off." You glare at the students blocking the way.

"I came to see what you kids are made of, true, but I didn't think you'd be this arrogant. Are all the kids enrolled in the department of heroics like this?" A guy with blue messy hair steps through the crowd.

"Huh?!!" You and Bakugou glare at the guy.

"I'm just a bit disillusioned. So that's it, huh? There's a lot of kids who wind up in the general education department or other departments because they failed the heroics one. Did you know that? And based on the results of the sports festival, people can even come under review to be transfered to heroics. And the reverse is also a possible outcome." The blue haired boy takes a breath. "Scoping out the competition? If nothing else, a general kid like me is thinking, hey why don't I try pulling the rug out from under those heroics kids while they're on their high horses? Consider it a declaration of war."

"Jeez, we're quite popular aren't we? First the villains declare war on us, now some random blueberry boy." You snicker. Bakugou smirks as the blue haired kid frowns.

"Hey!! You!! I'm from Class B!! I heard you knocked around with villains or whatever so I came to hear it direct!! But I don't wanna hear from some snot nosed punks!!!" A silver haired boy bursts from the crowd.

And they keep coming...

"Don't embarrass us during the main event you hear me?!!!"

"Wait a second you two, what did you just do?! Now we're going to get haters all up in our grill!" Kirishima shouts.

Bakugou looks over his shoulder at him. You continue having a staring (more like glaring) contest with the blue haired guy. "It doesn't matter..." Bakugou says calmly.

"Whaaattt?!"

Before Kirishima can continue, Bakugou speaks up again. "None of that matters once you're at the top."

You stop glaring at the blueberry kid to admire Bakugou. Damn he looks cool right now...

"Oh man.......!! There's so much manliness to be had in sheer simplicity...!" Kirishima admires.

"He does have a point... The 'Top,' huh..." Tokoyami mumbles.

"Don't listen to that dumb ass!! All he and N/n-chan did was make enemies for us for no reason!!" Kaminari complains.

"Haha~ Don't worry, Kami, it'll be more fun this way~!!" You laugh. He just gives you a look that screams "What the hell is wrong with you?!!"

After that the crowd disperses enough for everyone to get out and go home. Before you head home however, you meet Recovery Girl in her office.

"You told me to stop by after school?" You say when you walk in. She nods.

"Just take a seat over there and I'll have you all healed in no time." You sit down on the stool she pointed at. She looks over your injuries and sighs. "You need to figure out a way to control your temperature."

Thinking she was going to say temper, you start to scowl and go to argue. When you hear her say temperature though, you shut your mouth and look down. You were well aware that you had a lot to improve on. A faint tick of the clock echos in the room, and the machines buzz.

Recovery Girl sighs as she steps over and removes my bandages. "You really ought to take better care of yourself. You're lucky that boy Bakugou was there to save you."

"Yeah but if I hadn't-"

"I'm not saying what you did was wrong. You did a great job saving people out there. But you need to learn to control your quirk better. I'm sure if you train hard, but not to the point where you overwork yourself like that Midoriya," she grumbles, "then you will become much stronger. If you can learn to control your temperature or withstand the heat, you could be a brilliant fire rescue hero, or even just a great hero in general. The sports festival is coming up. Maybe if you catch the eyes of Endeavor, he'll help you to control it. After all,  your quirks are very similar.

"Now, I've healed up the rest of your injuries so you're fine to go home now. Get a good nights rest and think about what I said." You smile and look up at her.

"Thanks, Recovery Girl." With that, you hear out the door. The halls were fairly empty by now. A few lingering students and teachers passed you. When you stepped out into the fresh air at the front doors you were surprised to see Yaoyorozu.

"Hey, Y/n... I just wanted to apologise for how I treated you before. It was wrong of me and I feel really bad about it. I thought you were just a really rude person who only cared for themself... But when I saw how hurt you were at USJ, and Kirishima told me about what you did that day and during the entrance exam... Well it made me realise I was wrong about you. For that I'm truly sorry. I hope you'll forgive me."

Surprised by her sudden and sincere apologie, you didn't know what to say. A chuckle escapes your lips. "You know,  you're not so bad yourself. Kami was telling me how you saved his butt so I guess I'll accept your apology." You hold your hand out. "Friends?"

She smiles brightly and clasps your hand with hers. "Friends."

------------

I'M SO SORRY GUYS I THOUGHT I PUBLISHED THIS CHAPTER LIKE TWO WEEKS AGO BUT I GUESS I JUST SAVED IT OR SOMETHING PLEASE FORGIVE ME

On another note,  thanks so much for 16k reads and 1.1k+ votes I love you guys so much 😭❤❤