6- Not him!

"Alright!! We're off!!" You yell to your family. Kaminari and Kirishima met you at your house, so the three of you could walk to school together.

"Man, I'm so pumped!" Kirishima says excitedly.

"Yeah, we were lucky that we got the same class!" Kaminari adds.

"I hope we get to sit near each other!" You cheer. "And that the stupid blond asshole guy is in another class..." You grumble. You hadn't told the two guys what he did to make you so mad, so they were always confused when you complained about him.

"Why do you hate him so much anyways?" Kaminari asks you.

"Yeah whatever he did, it wasn't manly if you hate him so much!" Kirishima looks at you.

"He's the opposite of a gentleman!" You huffed.

As the three of you stepped onto the subway car, you thought back to your meeting with the angry blond boy with the explosive quirk. Darn, just thinking about that asshole is ruining my good mood!! You could feel your body start to heat up. Not wanting to cause a fuss, you turn to the two boys.
"I wonder what else we're going to be doing today, aside from orientation." You clutch the bar you were standing beside, so you don't fall.

"Who knows?" Kirishima says. "Whatever it is, I hope it's cool."

"Yeah." You and Kaminari agree.

~Timeskip~

"Well here's 1-A," Kirishima says as the three of you walk down the hall. Kaminari opens the door, and Kirishima and you follow him in.

"No way!" Of course! Just my luck! The asshat is in my class!

The blond kid looks at you in confusion, then anger. "What the hell?! You're in my class?! Next thing I know, Deku's gonna walk through that door!" The other students look at you two in confusion.

"Wait- he's the guy you hate?" Kirishima asks you.

"Yeah, that's him." You say, seething with anger.

"Well, nothing we can do about it, N/n-chan." Kaminari shrugs.

"Let's sit here!" Kirishima says. There were three open seats all around each other near the front. Kirishima sat in one, Kaminari sat in front of him, and you sat to the left of him. The three of you made small talk while the blond guy was arguing with that glasses guy from the exam. The door opened, and the plain kid walked in. Huh, so he actually made it in. You, Kirishima, and Kaminari stopped talking to watch as the glasses guy ran up to him to introduce himself.

"I am Iida Tenya-"

"Y-yeah, I heard you! I uh, I'm Midoriya Izuku, nice to meet you."

You heard the person beside you make a 'tch' sound, and when you turned to see who it was, you realized it was the blond boy. Arg! How did I not notice?! I'd better ask Kaminari to switch with m-

"It took you eight seconds to shut up. That won't do." You hadn't been paying attention, so you missed the teacher walk in. "I'm Aizawa Shouta, your homeroom teacher." He pulled a blue gym uniform out of a sleeping bag he had for some reason, and held it up. "Put these on and come outside."

Looking at each other in confusion, Kaminari, Kirishima, and you get up to change and head outside.