29 - Training Part 2

Sorry to trick you guys, but this isn't a new chapter. I'm convinced some of you guys don't read the notes part or the description of the book or my posts on my page about this story being discontinued. So, I resorted to titling this like it's a new chapter. Sorry to get your hopes up, but some of you guys are really getting on my nerves.

I am not updating this book.

There are no more chapters coming.

This book is discontinued.

I do not like the character's personality I made for this, and I am not interested in writing this story because of it and other reasons, even with the amount of reads it gets.

I will not be getting anyone to continue it for me. It is my story, not anyone else's, and I want it to end.

I understand that many of you really enjoy this book, however, I will not be continuing it as I stated months ago.

Thank you to those of you who have been understanding, and who didn't message me or comment "PLEASE UPDATE" or "WHERE'S THE NEXT UPDATE" or something along those lines.

Hopefully this clears some things up for those of you who still can't accept that I don't want this story to continue. I have school and other things that take up most of my time. When I do write in my limited free time, why would I want to spend it writing something I really don't enjoy?

Once more, this story is discontinued. There will be no further updates aside from comments in my notes part. I hope you all have a good day. Thank you for reading and enjoying this story.

If you are still interested in reading my writing, I have a BNHA boys x reader I'm writing right now and actually enjoy writing. You can find it on my profile.