3- Let's do this!!

"I'm going to be number one!" Before he could reply, you dashed up the stairs, and headed to the room where you were told to go.

As you walk in, you realize there are only a few spots left. You notice a plain boy with green hair has two spots open bedside him so you sit with a space between you. A few minutes later, there are only two spots left. That glasses kid sits a few rows ahead of you, and then you realize the last person. "Goldilocks...!" You whisper.

The plain boy looks at you in fear as he realizes who you're talking about. "Hey! Green hair! Please move down one so I don't have to sit beside that monster!" You plead. He looks at you in terror as you feel hot breath on the back of your neck. You turn around to see the spikey haired boy standing there with an evil grin on his face.

"Did you just... Call me a monster...?!" He leans closer towards you.

"Eep! Plain kid come here!" You grab the poor kid and make him sit in the middle seat. He looks terrified.

"Don't you know it's rude to call people monsters and talking behind their backs, you bitch?" The boy is so close you can see his eyes clearly. They're so pretty... WAIT HOLD UP! REWIND. DELETE.

"Didn't you know it's rude to flip someone skirt, call someone a bitch, go in their personal space, and actually, you were behind my back." You say with a straight face. As he pulls back, you stick your tongue out at him and you see him get angrier.

The boy sits down on the other side on the poor plain kid just as a hero walls into the room. "Woah, Present Mic!" You whisper in excitement.

"Welcome one and all to my lovely show! Everybody say heeeeyyy!!!" He shouts. Silence greets him. "I've got shivers down my spine, too, listeners! All right, examinees... I'm gonna give you the lowdown on how this'll go down! Are you ready?! YEAHH!!" Nothing but silence. Oh wait, someone coughed. The plain kid starts mumbling about how cool Present Mic is.

"Shut it." Goldilocks says.

"Now pay close attention, listeners! We'll be testing you in a ten minute practice run at our replica city district! You can take whatever you like! Everybody gather at the designated meeting area after the presentation, ya dig? O.K.?!"

"They don't intend on letting friends or classmates cooperate with each other, huh?" Blondie says to Plain Kid.
"They gave us serial numbers for the exam, but it seems the actual meeting areas are elsewhere." Plain Kid replies.

"Don't look at me, or I'll fucking kill you. It's probably set up so I don't get to crush you. Tch."

"Do you two go to school together?" You ask the two boys.

Plain Kid smiles at you. "Yeah. Is there anyone from your school here?"

"Nope~ I can imagine it now! Top hero from Yuuei High was the only one from her junior high to get in! It's gonna be great!" As you smile and clasp your hands, you fail to notice the plain kid shrink into his chair as the blond boy fumes.

"Using each of your individual quirks, dispatch as many 'villains' as you can, and don't think about directly attacking any other competitors or any of that nasty antihero stuff! That's against the rules, got it?!" Present Mic continues.

"Excuse me may I ask a question?" Glasses guy stands up. "On the handout there are clearly for types of villains listed! Such an error would be an embarrassment for a top tier national academy of Yuuei's caliber! The reason we are seated here today is because we seek guidance on the path to becoming model hero's! Moreover, what's with you?! Yeah, you, curly haired kid! Can't you sit still for a second? You're distracting! If you think Yuuei is some pleasure jaunt, then leave this place at once!"

After Glasses finishes his ever so positive speech, Plain Kid mumbles a "Sorry!"

"Okay, okay! Thank you very much examine 7111! The fourth type of villain you'll encounter is worth zero points! Basically, there's one in each arena that rampages when crowded!"

"Thank you very much! I apologize for being rude!!" Glasses kid site back down.

"Well that's enough from me! I'll leave you all with the school motto! As a certain hero by the name of Napoleon Bonaparte once said, 'A true hero never stops overcoming the misfortunes in life!' Now let's move to the main event, 'Plus Ultra!' And may you all suffer gladly the trials to come!"

Hearing the motto pumps you up even more. "Let's do this!!"

------------

Aaannnddd chapter three is done! Comment who you think you're going to be with in the exam!