Hurt

I will never apologise for being me. You should apologise for asking me to be anything else.

Listen to mind games by Banks
~~
I let the wind brush through my hair, the whispers of the wind hitting my ears with a secret message.

I smile when I see Izaiha laughing, throwing his head back with his eyes closed and a bright smile etched onto his face.

I look who he's with and frown, he's with a girl. But as long as he's happy right?

I swallow the lump in my throat and bite my lip, she playfully hits his chest and I clench my jaw standing up.

I turn around so I'm not facing them and I feel Samantha getting angry and I close my eyes.

When I'm angry my eyes turn a glowing gold, I got it from my mother I guess. I turn my head around, the wind pushing my hair in my face.

With an angry sigh I walk into the woods away from my mate, away from my jealousy.

I look around at the darkened woods, the trees moving furiously as if in an argument.

The ground green and brown from the dirt and grass, I freeze when I hear a twig snap.

I look around and take a step backwards, two men step out from behind a tree and crack their knuckles.

Two woman and three other men step out and I gulp, terrified "who are you?"

One of them smirks, he has scars on his arms, bulky shoulders and a half scarred face.

"Now you don't need to know that, Lainey" my eyes widen and I gasp, he clicks his fingers and they all come at me, I turn around trying to run away but someone grabs me roughly by the arm.

I kick the woman and she slams into a tree, I guess there is perks about being a Luna and alphas daughter.

You're strong.

Two guys grab my arms while the scarred man tusks me and I struggle against them, eyeing his every move.

"What do you want?" I ask, he unclenches his fist and my eyes widen when I see 20 sharp claws. One on each finger, on both hands.

He trails his index finger down the side of my face and I pull my head back but someone roughly puts it in place.

"What do I want?" He smirks "revenge" he hisses.

With one quick move his claw scratches my stomach ripping my shirt fabric and making contact with my flesh.

He digs each of his claws into my stomach and drags his hand down slowly, I scream in pain.

"STOP!" I scream "IZAIHA!!" I shout, crying.

He covers my mouth and roughly hisses "shut up!"

With that warning a brutal punch makes contact with my jaw causing me to scream.

"Please stop" I plead as I see black dots.

He smirks "why should I?" I breath rapidly.

"IZAIHA!" I roar when his claw slashes my face, getting deep into my flesh.