The mark

You'd look better holding my hand but whatever
Listen to mercy- Shawn Mendes
~~
"Mark me?"

His breathing hitches and he props himself up on his elbows "are you sure?" He asks with uncertainty.

I nod and he leans down, he kisses down my neck until I moan when he reaches my sweet spot.

He nibbles at it and kisses it, I feel his canines and I close my eyes. His teeth sink into my neck and I scream in pain jerking, he holds me down and extracts his teeth.

He licks the blood away and I lay there tired, he puts me under the covers and gets under then lifts me placing me on his chest.

"Sleep chicken" he whispers rubbing his hands through my hair.

I close my eyes and go to sleep with a happy smile, he marked me!

I wake up with Izaiha not in bed, I frown and lay on my stomach. I tiredly blink and I look at the doors, I drop on my face and close my eyes.

Wouldn't of he been here with me after marking me?

I stand up and wince at the pain in my shoulder blade and neck, I pad over to the door and open it wide.

A cool breeze blows through it is then that I realise I am still in my bra and underwear, I shrug and step out.

I walk to his office and open the door, my eyes widen when I see two men in there looking at me hungrily.

Izaiha growls and walks over to me "MINE!" He roars and covers my body.

"What are you doing in here?" He hisses, I frown at his tone.

"I just wanted to see where you were" I say quietly.

"Yeah. And now they have seen your body! Something that only I should see. Me" he says angrily.

I push away from him and take steps back "Izaiha" I say with wide eyes, tears in them.

His whole composure softens and confronts pain, he steps forward and cups my cheek.

Someone coughs and Izaiha growls, silence returns and Izaiha gives me a peck. "Go back to bed, we will be discussing this later" he whispers.

I drop my eyes to the floor and turn around walking out of his office, I walk in our room and sit at the end of the bed.

I put my head in my hands, why would he say it so rudely?

'He just doesn't want any other man seeing your body' Sam says.

'He didn't have to say it so rudely' she whimpers.

'You're right' I block her out and wipe under my eyes where silent tears have fallen.

I stand up and walk to the closet, I put my black adidas shirt on with the white label and black leggings.

I put my hair in a messy bun and turn on the tv, I lay down and turn on Disney Channel.

I may be an 'adult' but I love Disney! Wait... I'm only seventeen, Izaiha's twenty.

So he marked me and the next step is mating, speaking of marking what does mine look like?

I quickly run to the bathroom and pull my shirt to the side, there is me with my wings out, Izaiha's black wolf and Izaiha.
We are laughing and the wolf is howling at the moon, under the picture it says Izaiha Luciano.