I love him

If you wanna see what the other characters look like check out the Angels assistant and the devil, also human girl and alpha werewolf on my other account @kkeelyd

Enjoy this chapter everyone!
                                    ~~
I think I new it for a while but my brain and heart didn't come to an agreement, I know Izaiha loves me but he's holding himself back.

I wanted to take everything slow, I'm scared of mating. Sex. It just scares me.

I guarantee that Izaiha would be massive, but I don't really want to think about that at this very moment.

All I need to think about is that I love Izaiha Luciano, is it to early?

I excuse myself and walk upstairs, I walk into our bedroom and grab my phone calling my mother.

"Hello?" I let out a breath of air.

"Mum is it to soon to love Izaiha?" I whisper so he doesn't hear me.

"YOU LOVE HIM!!!?" She squeals happily.

"Shush mum" I whisper "yes I do but is it to soon?"

"Rubbish! Of course it isn't, most mates mate fully on the first day they meet" she says scoffing.

I smile at that "should I wait for him to tell me or tell him first?" I wonder.

"Tell him! The guys shouldn't have to do everything" I sigh.

"Thanks mum, I love you bye."

"Bye honey!" She says and I hang up.

I take a deep breath and open the door, Izaiha takes the last step up looking at me worriedly.

"Are you okay babe?" He asks moving closer to me, I blush looking down.

My hair makes a curtain around my face covering me from his hypnotising view, he moves my hair to the side and tilts my chin up.

"What's wrong?" He asks and I smile kissing his cheek longing for a moment.

"I have something to tell you" I grin and he gives me small smile.

"Okay."

"I love you Izaiha Luciano" I say tenderly rubbing my thumb across his bottom lip.

He freezes and doesn't say anything, I frown "say something" I whisper.

He grabs my hand and gives me a breathtaking smile "I love you too Lainey Knight" he says happily lifting me off the ground and twirling me.

I laugh happily, my hands on his bulk shoulders and wrap my legs around his waist.

He keeps spinning me around then stops, I loosely wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him softly.

"I love you so so much, have since the first time I saw you" he says peppering kisses over my face.

I giggle grabbing his face between my hands just looking at him peacefully.

He gives me a content smile but someone comes rushing in screaming "ALPHA THEY'RE ATTACKING!" Izaiha's face turns cold and emotionless.

"Get the Warriors, attack as many as you can! Inform alpha Knight of this" he shouts and the man scurries away.

He looks at me emotionlessly and I frown crossing my arms over my chest "stop that" I whisper.

He gently grabs my arms kissing my cheek softly "stop what?" He whispers.

"Having that emotionless cold face, I like my smiling, happy, strong Izaiha not this one" I say and he kisses the corner of my mouth.

"I can't went my packs endanger."

"Show some emotion, now let's help our pack" he smiles and grabs my hand pulling me to the window.

He lifts me bridal style and jumps out the window, I scream and he lands perfectly placing me down.

I punch someone knocking them to the ground and kick his stomach, dad and mum taught me well.

Someone tries to punch me, I duck moving my body sideways and moving my fist towards the guy and kicking the girl behind me.

"Are you like a karate ninja?" The man croaks and I smirk.

"Close enough."

"I know who you are" he wheezes out, blood coming out of his wound.

"Who?" I ask.

"The one he wants, the one he's coming for" he whispers and his body goes limp.

"What do you mean the one he wants!? The one he's coming for" I shake him screaming.

"What do you mean?!" I say worried.

The only think I can see is the mans lifeless body, covered in blood but no matter how much screams are around me all I can ever is 'the one he wants, the one he's coming for' what does that mean?

I hadn't even realised Izaiha was shaking me "Lainey" he shouts, I look at him with frantic eyes.

"Someone's coming for me Izaiha!" I scream and he shushes me pulling me into his arms stroking my hair.

But this doesn't even calms down, my wolf is going crazy in my head. We cant be separated from Izaiha, not now, not ever.

"Calm down chicken."

"W-what am I going to do?" I stutter.

"I will always protect you Lainey, you know that" he says stroking my cheek.

"But this man could be even more powerful than you! More powerful than the alpha of doom" I exclaim, he scoffs.

"You believe that crap?" He chuckles and I glare at him.

"It's true Izaiha, it's not just the stories being told to children, it's reality. Someone out there is his mate and he won't even show love towards her no matter how much he wants to" I say.

"Lainey" he says and I look up at him.

He lifts me up "I'm telling the truth, I will prove it someday when I find him or his mate" I say.

"No one is incapable of love. He is capable of loving his mate, everyone is, it's just his fears getting in the way. Every man has a weakness and every man has a fear, just like him."

I look at the man on the ground, the pieces of the puzzle finally coming together.

"He was protecting me" I whisper "and we killed him, but he was on their side. This man is powerful Izaiha, he's the one who wants revenge on our family but we don't know why" I say.

"That's a possibility."

"Just like the alpha of doom is a possibility" I say, I know it's true. Everyone hears that he's found a mate, a broken one.

And her names Lily. Lily and Luca, they fit each other.

She's innocent, he's not, she doesn't kill, he kills, she's afraid, he isn't afraid, he's a monster, she's kind, she loves, he doesn't.

They are like yin and yang. The moon goddess made a perfect match, than again she makes no mistakes.

Which is why I don't believe in rejection because the moon goddess made us for each other.

Izaiha was made for me and I was made for him

We could work this out.... Together

Well I hope you enjoyed that chapter, so something bigs coming...

But why do they want revenge on the knight family??

We will have to see!!

Please: •vote•follow• enjoy

Keely
** not edited