Leaving

"So you're all set," mum grins, I sigh

"Mum," I whisper about to complain but she gives me a hard look.

"Stop whining, you should be happy that you're going to see your mate. After all you haven't seen him in a while," she says zipping up my suit case for me.

"I am happy, it's just that I'm worried about you guys," I say honestly, she sighs glaring at me.

"Your fathers here for a reason, to protect us, after all he's the alpha, your dad and my mate. We will do fine, you need to work on your Luna skills- bond with the pack, bond with his parents, ANYTHING!" I sigh realising I must have not put a good impression of myself to the pack and to Izaiha's parents.

Dad walks into the room and smiles when he sees my suit case all ready to be put in the car, he really wants me to leave; I feel the love!

"You can finally work on being a good mate!" He exclaims 'happily.'

I look at him open mouthed and dumb founded, I am a good mate, am I?

'Nope, you've been terrible!' Samantha comments, I groan.

Great, even my angel, my own person inside of me! Admits that I have indeed been a terrible mate, after all Izaiha has been nothing but kind and supportive with me and I insist on staying here?

Dag grabs my suit case and grins, "I'm gonna put these in the car," he walks out of the room and I sigh looking at myself in the mirror.

"Bîtch. Bîtch. Bîtch." I nod to myself, mother chuckles.

"Don't be so hard on yourself honey, you were only doing the good for the family. Izaiha knows that," she whispers placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Right," I nod to myself.

Cara walks in the room and pouts, "bîtch, you're leaving!" I look at mum pointedly.

"Even Cara thinks I'm a bîtch mum," mum shakes her head chuckling slightly at my comment.

"Make sure you text me all the time, keep me updated Lains," she points a finger at me and I smirk.

"I will! I will!"

"I bet Izaiha will be so excited when he sees you," Cara grins bouncing on her toes.

"I hope so," I say, it's meant to be a surprise and I hope he will be happy. I only want him to be happy.

"Lainey," dad pops his head through the door, "we need to leave now," he says and I sigh nodding.

I quickly hug my mother and Cara saying my goodbyes and follow dad downstairs. I say goodbye to my other siblings then walk to the car, getting in and shutting the door behind me. Dad gets in as well, since he's coming because he doesn't want me to be alone. He also wants to see alpha and Luna Luciano.

I sigh and look at my former pack as we drive out of the border, I send my prayers to god praying that Izaiha's parents won't be too pissed.

I rest my hand on the middle seat and dad places his hand on top of mine, comforting me. I look at him and he flashes me a smile, "don't worry sweetheart," I give him a smile and nod to myself leaning my head back on the seat.

This is going to be a long ride.
~~
I wake up to someone shaking me, I slowly open my eyes to dad looking at me with a small smirk. Immediately I jolt up and look at our surroundings and I grin noticing Izaiha's pack, my new pack.

The houses are still the same, made of wood and they look like logs but smooth and perfected. Flowers sit on the porch making homes feel more... Homey?

The pack house is massive, bigger then ours of course since this is the Royal pack!

The warrior grabs the suitcase once dad exits the car, my door opens and I look up time timidly at dad.

"Let's go now," he grins, he has already informed Christine and Alessio of our presence. Which are Izaiha's parents and the King and queen of werewolves, wooh.

I'm mated to the werewolf future king.

He grabs my hand and pulls me out of the car, I hear gasps echo around as pack members notice me, looking in our direction.

I smile brightly, "come on," I walk side by side to the pack house with dad.

I can't help but feel nervous. He's my mate for gods sake! I take a deep breath in, what do I say?

Nothing?

Something?

Hug? Kiss? I don't know!

Dad opens the pack house door and I stop, "why are you so nervous sweetheart?" Dad asks me.

"Do you think he will hate me for not going with him?" I ask, he scoffs.

"Never, you shouldn't think like that; it discourages you," I sigh and nod. "They are waiting in the pack lounge room," I grin and speed walk to the lounge room.

I push open the door and my eyes immediately see the fine piece of specimen that is my mate. His stubble is neat and still maintained, he looks as good as ever; his teeth are perfectly straight and white and he's wearing a white singlet that clings to him.

He looks at me and gasps, everyone falls silent watching our exchange. He stands in shock, "it's really you?"

"It's me," I reply with a smile.

I run up to him and jump on him, my legs wrapping around his waist and my arms sliding their way to his neck.

He looks at me with a grin and presses his lips to mine, he pulls back, "Lainey."

"Izaiha," I whisper.

"You're staying?"

"For good," I confirm, he grins and smashes his lips to mine yet again.

I didn't realise how much I missed him until this moment, his presence me everything.

I secretly craved to be with him, but in stubborn so I didn't go with him. He's my world.
~~
I'm so sorry that I haven't been updating, I guess I haven't been thinking about this book I've just been focusing on my other ones.

Comment, vote, follow- Keely