Overprotectivness

I walk into the kitchen with my arms crossed over my chest because of the coldness, I look at Izaiha's back muscles as he leans over the frying pan.

I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his waist, I rest my head on his back and he turns around smiling down at me.

He kisses me and I stand on my tippy toes to reach, it's kinda hard with him on his full height about a foot taller than me and me on my tippy toes.

"I can't reach" I whine, he smirks and leans down.

"Can you know?" He teases, I stand on my tippy toes and go to kiss him but he moves back.

I pout "fine then. No kisses for you today" he shakes his head.

"I will be kissing you today" he says with a hard stare.

"You can try" I smile non sweetly and look at the pan where the lovely smell of bacon wafts into my nostrils.

I smile and hug him "awe thanks sweetie" I tease.

He glares at me and points to his lips, I shake my head no.

He huffs and I put the bacon on a plate, I move to the table and place it down.

I grab the toast and two plates and two pairs of forks and knifes.

I put them on the table and Izaiha places the orange juice down, I shiver and Izaiha sits down.

I go to sit down next to him but he pulls me on his lap, he's been really overprotective like wayyy more and been around me 24/7 ever since we came back.

But I know he promised dad and he's been extra protective like even when a girl talks to me he growls! Ever since marking me.

He's also been very needy, it's cute I guess.

I curl into his lap and move my plate in front of me, I grab some bacon and put ur on my plate.

I take a sip of my juice and put my feet up on Izaiha's leg, I feel really tiny. He picks up his bacon toast sandwich and bites into it, he licks his lips then looks down at me with cheeks full.

He raises an eyebrow and swallows the food down, he looks so attractive.

No, don't kiss him Lainey.

He leans back in the chair with a smirk probably knowing my inner battle, yeah it's a bad battle.

He pouts his lips thinking that I'm just going to kiss him, I shake my head and poke his lips.

He whines and bites into his toast and bacon angrily, I smile.

"I told you that I'm not going to kiss you" he shrugs.

"Maybe you changed your mind?" I shake my head.

"Nope."

I jump off his lap and skip outside to the pack, people greet me and I smile.

"Luna" a deep voice says, I turn around and see a guy about 28 years old.

I don't find him attractive, only Izaiha.

Other girls may find him attractive but not me, I give him a smile "hello" he grins showing his white teeth.