Grandparents

Firstly I'd like to say a big thank you to those who have been voting, it makes my day.

Love you guys! This chapter is for everyone who has been supporting me from the start x

And I guess I'm just a mess
And maybe I'm just lonely
Or just bitter but I know
My heads a storm
And my chest is empty
~~
"Everyone up! We have visitors!" I groan and pull the blankets over my head, I hear a groan and realise that izaiha is actually here....

Oops

Someone barges through my doors and I ignore them but Izaiha shoots up "Lainey, up! Izaiha get her up" mum says.

The door slams closed and I feel him hovering over me, I push at his chest keeping my eyes closed at all times.

He wraps his arms around my waist and lifts me up, I groan and he carries me somewhere, most likely downstairs.

I open my eyes and I hear talking downstairs, I squeal when I see my grandma and grandpa- my dads parents.

I jump out of Izaiha's arms and loosely wrap my arms around both of their old but young looking frames.

Grandma has wrinkles and so does grandpa but they're really old so it makes sense, grandpa also has hearing aids.

"How are you old but young looking people?"

I know that they change some things about their body as they get older, like they have grey hair, pasty skin and yeah.

You get a choice if you want to look young or not but they want a normalish life which is understandable.

"Pretty good sweetheart" grandma smiles.

"We haven't seen you kids in ages!" She exclaims and I nod.

"Grandma. Grandpa. This is my mate- Izaiha Luciano" grandma pulls him into a hug patting his back, he awkwardly hugs her back.

"I'm Sharon! It's a pleasure to meet you" grandpa shakes his hand with a small smile.

"I'm Jeffrey" Izaiha smiles.

"Come to the kitchen!" Mum exclaims with a bright smile and I smile softly.

"So how's my daughter in law going? Is Damien treating you well?" I choke on the chicken I was eating and Izaiha pats my back.

I smile weakly "are you okay dear?" I nod and they continue talking.

"Mum? Dad?" I look at dad as he hugs them both.

"How are you Damien?" He grins.

"Really good, how are you?"

"Good, good" he nods and turns to mum kissing her briefly and I grimace.

I hear Izaiha chuckle and I look at him "babe... We do that" I shrug with a blush coating my cheeks.

I hear yelling and I sigh leaning against the kitchen bench, Cara and Toby walk into the room yelling at each other.

"You stole it Toby!" She shouts.

"I didn't!" He replies.

"Give it back" she puts her hand out as if he's going to hand her whatever it is.

"Cara I told you that I don't have it" he says through clenched teeth.

"Kids what's happened?" Mum asks.

"He stole my cards!" She shouts and mum looks at Toby for an explanation.

"I didn't mum!" He defends.