Riley

My dark brown hair somehow ends up in my mouth, I make a face and pull it out. As soon as I touch my dark hair I feel the oiliness and immediately know that I need to wash it.

My bare feet touch the green grass as I look around at the pack, everyone's houses are made out of wood and it's beautiful.

On window sills a vase sits there with red and blue flowers in it, a girl about my age skips up to me with a happy grin.

"Good morning Luna!" She exclaims.

I give her a bright smile "good morning, what's your name?" I ask.

"My name is Riley" she smiles.

"I'm Lainey."

"Oh I know! Every one knows about the new Luna, welcome to our pack" she smiles.

"Thank you Riley" I say.

"So I've noticed that you are looking at all the wooden houses am I right Luna?" I have a feeling we are going to be great friends.

"Please call me Lainey" I say "and yes I have been looking at the wooden houses, they are beautiful" I grin.

She gives me a small smile "of course Lainey! Well if you find your mate they have to build these houses for you so you know they are passionate and will do anything for you, even die for you. It's been a tradition for centuries" wow, that sounds great.

"That's really cool" I say and she nods.

"Yup it is!"

"Have you found your mate?" I smirk and she smiles a little shaking her head.

"Sadly no, how old are you?" She asks then her eyes widen "not to be rude or anything!" She exclaims.

I giggle and shake my head "it's okay, we're friends now Riley" her eyes widen and she squeals in excitement I laugh.

"Yay!"

"But I'm 17, almost 18" she grins even more if that's possible.

"I'm 18!" I smile.

"Favourite food?" I ask and she makes a small sound.

"I actually really like oranges, I have an obsession with them you will see them lying around my house. My parents get mad" she laughs.

"Mines chicken" I lick my lips.

She laughs "why do you still live with your parents?" I ask.

"Well you move out of your parents house when you find your mate, then they build a house somewhere" she smiles "then the woman get to choose what they want to decorate it with" I smile.

"That's really cool" she nods.

"Favourite colour?"

"Purple, what's yours?" I ask.

"I like green" I nod.

"Middle name?"

"Louise" she blushes and I smile.

"Mines Scar."

"Better than my middle name" she mutters "oh and I love horror movies! As well as sloppy romance movies."

"I'm not a fan of horror but I love humour, romance and action" she nods.

"Well Lainey, you and I are now best friends" I crack a smile.

"Indeed."

We look at each other for a silent minute then just burst out laughing, she falls on the floor with her legs up tears streaming down her face.

Someone coughs and I look behind me, I see Riley scurrying off the floor bowing.

I smile and hug him "ZEE!" I squeal excited that he can meet Riley.

He looks behind me and smiles at Riley "who's this?" He asks.

I grin and jump next to Riley hooking my arm through hers "Izaiha, this is Riley." She gives him a small smile.

"It's a pleasure to meet you a-alpha" he scoffs.

"Please just call me Izaiha, any friend of Lainey's can call me Izaiha" she grins and bounces up and down, he laughs.

I smile and unhook my arm, he's wearing a suit and he looks hot. I jump into his arms and his hands support my bum, he sniffs my neck and groans when smelling that it's just me.

"I'm gonna go now, by Lainey! Bye Izaiha!" She skips off happily and I laugh.

"Now my little Luna" he whispers "let's go inside" he groans when smelling my arousal.

He hurries inside and pushes me up against the wall kissing my mark, I moan and run my fingers through his soft hair.

"All mine" he says and I kiss his jawline.

"Yours."
~~
"Dad I'm fine" I sigh.

"Are you sure?" He asks with a rough voice.

"Yes I'm positive that I'm fine, okay?"

I hear a moan in the background and scrunch up my nose in disgust "dad.... Are you calling me while you and mum are about to do the naughty?" I exclaim.

"Um.... No?" He sheepishly says.

I laugh "you could of called me after, I don't want to hear that!"

"Well it was important to callllll yyou" he moans.

"I'm hanging up now" I awkwardly say and chuck my phone on the bed, Izaiha walks out of the bathroom in boxers and grins.

"Your dad called you while him and your mum were having sex?" I grimace.

"Sadly. And I had to hear the sounds!" I exclaim and he cracks a smile.

"Well you should get used to the sounds" he huskily whispers and I blush.

"Not yet" I say.

"We will fully mate soon my chicken" he says tapping my nose, I scrunch it up and wiggle it and he smiles.

"It will hurt."

"Nah, more pleasurable than painful" he says stroking my thigh.

"One thing I know for certain is that we aren't doing it right now" I say removing his hand from my thigh and walking to the bathroom.

He groans "you will be the death of me" he mutters.

I smile

I hope you liked this chapter! It isn't edited yet.

But Izaiha wants to complete the mating process!

What do you think of Riley?

•comment•vote•follow

Keely