16

In writers block and still get over 2000 words... I'm proud of myself. Thank you to all those who support me during my writers block! Tonight was my random burst of inspiration needed to finish the chapter. I want to thank you also for 100k + reads on this story now. Love you all so much my mythical peoples and enjoy!

-

Ariel's POV

"Ariel, Ariel stop. Ariel. You're killing me here. Stop." Parker keeps talking as I have perched myself in his stomach. I was mad at him and Justin went to get me food so I could torture Parker without being scolded.

I look at my nails, remaining on his stomach. He's not a bad chair, I mean, besides the fact he keeps moving.

"You fat ass get off." Parker groans.

"I'm not fat you fucker, you've just been skipping out on your workouts." I snap.

"It's not my fault I wasn't born a macho wolf! Get off me!"

"I don't understand why you even have a rank." I mumble and Parker pulls on my hair, hard.

I look down at him with a death glare and punch him square in the chest. Apparently in time for Justin to see to as he walks in.

Parker is groaning and then he starts begging Justin to save him.

"You were provoking her, you idiot." Justin mutters, going to the kitchen with the food.

"Fine. It's on miss Ariel." Parker growls and I'm thrown off him. I look at him in surprise from where I now am on the ground. What the hell? Where did that come from.

And then we're fighting like the damn wolves we are. I don't think we've ever been so mad at each other for... For... What was I mad at him again for?

As we roll around, we crash into the coffee table and the sickening crack of wood makes us freeze.

I lay still between the now two halves of the once whole coffee table.

"PARKER GET OUT!" Justin all but roars from the doorway.

"Let's run before he kills us." I whisper and Parker pulls me up. We run outside, sprinting away from a furious Justin.

After a while I fall back and close my eyes.

"What the hell are you doing Ariel?" Parker exclaims.

"I have a rare disease called 'being lazy as shit' and I cannot run anymore." I groan.

"You little mother fu-"

"Now, now Parker. Don't make me use the soap method for that potty mouth of yours."

"You swear all the time when you're mad!"

"I'm me, you're you. We have our differences and what we're allowed to do and what we aren't. And you my dear, aren't allowed to curse in front of your Luna." I smile sweetly.

"Ariel, I swear to the moon goddess you're the worst woman in the world sometimes."

"Ouch? That may have even pinched my cold heart of I don't give a fuck."

Parker throws his arms in the air in exasperation and sits next to me. "So... What were we fighting bout?"

"Don't know."

"What do we do about our mates?"

"Seduce them."

"Yeah, cause you can do that." Parker snorts.

"Are you doubting my female abilities to be a sexy bitch and do some serious damage?"

"A little... Yeah."