21

Thanks so much for all the support on the last chapter!

If you dirty readers want the future  xxx scene, tell me and maybe I'll write it. But I might put it in my extras book, like I did with Darcy's sex talk with Blaire.

-

Raphael's POV

Ariel was watching Selene's mad rant about how she hated gays. Now this angered me, and I felt ready to beat her up. But I hold back... though I can hear Ariel's thoughts and I watch, everyone watches, as she looks at Parker and Justin.

Parkers face is broken. Absolutely broken. And then Ariels anger has peaked to something that makes me gasp and she's shifted. Everyone acts quickly, pulling Ariel away as she snaps and claws. It takes all of us to hold her down and even then it's hard.

"RAPHAEL CALM HER DOWN!" Justin exclaims.

I go over to her face and I hold out Milo. "You're scaring our pup." I say quietly and she instantly calms. Slowly people start climbing off her and Selene is mostly sneaked out.

I run my fingers through her fur. My poor girl... I think Selene hurt her with that speech more than Justin and Parker. Parker hugs her when she sits up.

"You're the best Luna ever." He mumbles.

I smile, a big one. "You're the bravest as well." Ariel licks my cheek and wags her tail.

"Thanks Ariel." Justin adds.

"Let's go upstairs and get you comfy. Dinner is definitely canceled." I say softly and I help her up. My baby just stood up for her thirds, I don't think I could be prouder.

She walks upstairs, her tail flicking back and forth. When she shifts back in our room, she tumbles onto the bed. I look over her beautiful body and sigh. I know I can't mate with her yet, despite how much I want to.

"You look exhausted..." I inform. I pull out comfy clothes for her.

"I am." She replies. "I've never gotten that angry... What if Aubrey hates me now?"

"He won't hate you." I tell her, walking over and handing her the clothes. She puts them on and I pull her up off the bed. "Let's eat dinner... Parker and Justin stayed."

We head downstairs to where our thirds sit at the dinner table. They're holding hands, Justin isn't generally affected by people shaming them and he still doesn't seem to be. He came out before he met Parker, I'm sure he's more used to it. Parker took this one to heart, he seems really upset. He generally takes it harder than Justin.

Ariel immediately notices how upset he is and she sits beside him. But the most surprising thing I've seen her do, probably ever, is she hugs him. A real hug. I've hardly seen her hug anyone. He hugs back, holding her tightly. He needs it... What Selene said was terrible. I'm surprised Aubrey or Ariel didn't jump in sooner.

"So..." Parker says quietly to Ariel. "I can smell that you still haven't had sex."

Ariel revolts and pushes him away. "I hate you."

"I know." Parker smiles, it's a bit forced but at least he's trying.

We make our plates and eat together in a comfortable silence. After a little while, we hear someone invite themselves inside. After a moment I know it's Blaire, and she walks over to us.

"I'm sorry..." she frowns, looking at the boys. "Selene doesn't understand love."

I glance at Ariel and I can see her smile like an idiot for a second, it quickly fades. "Oh?" She says.