23

Cover in media by AddieHigenell

I THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE SHORT BUT ITS LIKE 2000 WORDS THANK THE MOON GODDESS!

Kay now enjoy I've been having fun writing so much lately!

-

Ariel's POV

I watch Raphie bustle around his office. Our rival pack came onto our territory briefly, running into a patrol. I think they did so purposefully, to make sure we knew they were still coming.

Aubrey was informed of the situation and because of our new alliance he was able to fully support us if an attack we to occur. Today is their last day in the pack. Aubreys been fighting his heartbreak while mom took a great liking to Parker, Justin and Brianne.

Although, Bri is spending less and less time with Justin. More and more with her mate. She likes learning about healing stuff too so she's often with him. They helped me to look at my wounds from the rogues, my arm one got infected, of course it did. Otherwise, my leg bite is almost fully healed. I'm just glad Brianne found something she likes, especially that it's with her mate.

Justin and Parker hung out with me and mom today while Raphie was busy working. I only just came to his office to check up on him because I could hear his exasperated sighs from downstairs.

"Raphie..." I frown.

"I'm sorry Ariel, I need to figure-"

"Come play Boggle with us?" I plead, giving puppy eyes. His gaze softens when he looks over me and he lets out another sigh.

"I'll play Boggle with you."

Don't play Boggle with Raphael. He's fucking murdering everyone. My points per round are like between 10 and 20 because Parker and Justin keep taking all my words. Moms is pretty high, Boggle is her favourite game so she plays a lot with her guards. Justin and Parker continually argue over what's a word and how much I suck and how they're doing so much better. They're really only getting the same amount of points I am.

But Raphie. Well shit man. I don't know anymore. He just lists off all these crazy words some of them I didn't even know were English and just like... He just sits there! No reaction when he finds like seven plus letter words! I'm yelling about if I get a five letter word!

"Ariel 'pased' is not a word." Parker snickers.

"Paced! When you pace around!" I exclaim.

"Ariel... that's p-a-C-e..." Justin says.

"Goddess..." I look up at the ceiling. "Magically make everyone be bad and me win."

"She gets anxious playing these games," mom laughs. "She can spell fine if she's not tempted to make words up to try and win."

I cross my arms and tally up my total of, oh look 11 points. I listen as Raphie lists off his words and groan outwardly as he tallies his score of 50 fucking 8. I'm so done. I hit my head off the table.

"And I think it's time to wrap the game up." Parker says.

Justin lifts my face off the table and rubs my forehead. "You've got a little red mark now." He sighs.

I swat his hand away. "I don't like you." I mutter.

"I know you love us. But it's time for us to go." Justin stands.

"Thanks for the game." Parker snickers and kisses my cheek. "You played great, cause I beat you."

I watch them leave and then watch my mom clean up the game. "Is going to head back to my room. See you later." She smiles and heads out.